PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hi all. Colts fan here, moved to Terre Haute from Indy two years ago. Long time poster on Patriots Planet with many friends there. Like to keep in touch with all of the NFL teams fans. I don't troll, just like to get other teams fans perspective on what's going on. Football season is here again, enjoy the season.:)

Hey all.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

My name is Mike, I'm from a small town near Niagara Falls, ON. I've seen the Patriots play in Buffalo, but I'm still looking for a chance to get to a home game. I've been a fan since 1995 when my bro-in-law introduced me to NFL football and the Pats were his team.

Admittedly I'm a bigger hockey fan than football fan, and I post religiously on NHL/junior forums. But with another NHL lockout looming I've decided to increase my presence on this forum and get chatting with some great fans and like-minded people.

Aloha,

Been lurking for some time and finally signed up. I wont lie and say Ive been a lifetime follower of the Pats, certainly admired the team, but its only cause growing up in Hawaii...well, not having a pro team at home made it hard to have any real allegiance. I rooted for Seahawks at one time in the early to late 80ʻs, but thats only because a cousin started for them for 8 years. Then for the Packers because another cousin played for them, then for the Cardinals because....you guessed it another cousin started for them for 5 years, hehe. Howʻd I end up a Pats fan?....no, no cousins playing for them. Came from my college time in Cali and the people around me were from out east so I thought, what the hell....Ill be a Pat fan, and its been that ever since. Now that you picked up Salas (yes, a huge University of Hawaii fan....its the only thing in town back home) Im even more happy and thought to finally sign up. I dont post much, never have really, but Im here and I enjoy reading everything. Sometimes I like it better than all the talking heads on TV. Lots of emotion here and passion and loyalty, some thing I wish we had out in Hawaii in a pro team.

Mahalo

I'm from Portland, ME
I'm not a season ticket holder, but I was on the list for many years before having to refuse tickets.
I've been a fan since the early 90's

Long time lurker love getting all my pats news here and figured it was finally time to join the discussions. I'm originally from Manchester NH but moved to Monroe CT 13 years ago. Really became a fan in 96 because of Drew but being a Patriot fanatic is in the blood. Some of you may know my Uncle "Zip" who was fan of the year back in 2001

Hey guys.....Warner from Chicago. Yeah, Chicago....lived here all my life. I like to refer to myself as a "recovering Bears fan". Over the course of the years I have watched and admired the Patriots organization and how they handle themselves and their players. Obviously it's a successful model. I've become a RABID Pats fan, even though I wasn't born there, don't live there, and by some people's estimation, don't have the "right' to be a Pats fan. Love the team, the coaches, and the organization though, no matter WHERE I live or grew up. Hopefully some of you will be okay with "allowing" me to be a Pats fan. :)

Warner

Hi,
I am from Mesa, AZ.
Been a fan of the Patriots for the last decade.

I was Chowderhead on Patriots.com since that site started. Grew up in Montreal, spent summers in Ogunquit Maine and Pats fan for as long as I can remember.

Greetings and Wasssssssss uuuuupppppp !

I'm JR from Rosarito Beach, Baja California Mexico! That's right ! Down here in beautiful Mexico and STILL a hardcore PATRIOTS fan!
Moved down here from Springfield Vermont and enjoying every moment!
except for the fact that sometimes I can't get the games on the tube but that's when the internet comes in handy. :)
A cold Dos Equis, hot grill, the baja sun and watching my Pats play... that's what it's all about brothers and sisters! :)
To many Chargers, Raiders, and even Dallas fans down here but you can bet on me representing the good Ol New England Patriots! I call them Brady and the "loco" Bunch ! Greetings and hope the best to everyone here! I'll drink a cold one for you!!!!! :)
LET'S GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Long time pats fan from vancouver, canada. lets do this!

Hi All,
I'm Dan, from Londonderry, NH (hence the "Londonderry Air").
I've been a Patriots fan since '62. Had season tickets in the '88-'91
timeframe and now again for the past 12 years.

I'm a Pats fan from Western CT. Raising 3 young Patriots fans.

Been a fan since about 1974. Seen the highs and the lows. Hasn't been easy rooting for the Patriots while surrounded by NY fans, but we're in through thick and thin!

Die hard pats fan in the northern California bay area.

a long time user of Boston.Com. Recent changes there make it difficult to interact with fellow patriot fans.

Looking forward to a robust discussion forum.

I live on the Cape in the summer,Vermont in the winter
Not a season tix holder
A fan since early 70's

From California been a Pats fan throughout my life I wanted to be different growing up over here everyone likes the Steelers Cowboys Packers etc. but no one liked the Pats and I was really fond of Bledsoe. Only been to Pats game at Foxborough once but hitting it again in December.

Fan & Wait List: 1996
Season Ticket Holder: 2003

New to the forum and just wanted to say HI & Go New England!!!!

I'm pete. I love the Patriots. I live in southern CT

My name is Derek Drowne. I'm from north central Mass. I've been a Pats fan since I was young. I've only been to one game, though. It was this pre-season game against the Eagles. Even though we lost, it proved to be an amazing night for me. I'd heard the announcement of Troy Brown's induction into the Pats HOF and remembered a photo I took of Troy in 2002 at that historic Rally at Boston City Hall. The photo was special because I was able to capture Troy's reflection looking back at him in the Lombardi Trophy he was holding. I called the photo, "REFLECTIONS OF A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION." I sent the photo to the Kraft's and to Gillette, hoping they'd find it as special as I did. About two weeks later, I received a call from Stacey James, Vice President of Media Relations, stating that the Pats would like to give Troy a copy of the photo, and hang another copy of the photo at Gillette in the Patriot's Hall of Fame. Now this beautiful photo can be seen by all TB fans and all Patriot fans! People wishing to see the photo online can contact me at [email protected]. Here's a copy of Troy and I at his induction, holding up the Hall of Fame display. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.101_3150.jpg

Live in Abington
Pats fan since childhood :D

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back