PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com on NFL Network today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone … just a quick heads up to let you know that I’ll be on the NFL Network’s “Point After” show this afternoon with Adam Schefter (they tell me sometime between 4 and 6 p.m.) to talk about the Patriots-Colts matchup. They're going to ID me as a patsfans.com blogger.

More...

Last edited:
Re: NFL Network appearance

That's great Chris! Unfortunately out here in the West Coast I'll still be at work and this looks like one of the few shows that NFLN doesn't repeat later in the evening.

If there ends up being a postable video clip (youtube) please link it here for those of us that miss it.

Give us a plug Chris!!!!!

You know you want to!!!!

Best of luck. Congrats.

Give 'em hell, Chris!!!

Cool gig, CHris.
Good luck.

Right on, Chris.

Point out to them what a hypocrite Steve Young is please...

You guys are going to love this ... I just got back from taping it, and I was identified as the lead blogger from patsfans.com. Went back and forth with Bill Benner, an Indy blogger, talking about the overall feeling in each city about the game. Good stuff, I hope, and hope the site gets a ton of hits as a result. If anyone can tape it (I'm not home), I'd gladly pay good money if someone can get a copy to me. (PM me if anyone can make it happen...) It's between 4-6 today on the NFL Network.

Last edited:
I'll see if someone at home can TIVO this. If they listen to the answering machine in time, I'll hook you up with a VHS copy.

Somebody give us a link in NFLN puts it up on their site!

Hey, Chris, did they have you on a panel with Jilla of Indystar? :D

...btw, I'm halfway through your book and (despite some unfortunate editing) it is a GREAT read. I'd say it is the second most enjoyable read after Holley's Patriot Reign. Halberstam's was good and exhaustively researched, but The Blueprint is more in line with the Holley book - - but with more franchise history to it. Well done and thank you!

Give them Hell Chris. :rocker:

someone's gotta be able to pull it off their DVR.

wish i got NFLN.

You're on!

Looking good!

Spread the truth and Give em Hell Chris.

BTW, Started reading The Blueprint. i'm really enjoying it.

Colts blogger admits: Hoosiers have a chip on their shoulders.

i just started watching point after right now.

has he been on yet?

Hey everyone … just a quick heads up to let you know that I’ll be on the NFL Network’s “Point After” show this afternoon with Adam Schefter (they tell me sometime between 4 and 6 p.m.) to talk about the Patriots-Colts matchup. They're going to ID me as a patsfans.com blogger.

More...

Chris, when the guy from Indyinsight talked about the Colts defense I was leaning forward ready to fall over hoping you asked him about the offenses the Colts have had to stop. Some of the worst in football that's what offenses they were.

You were excellent by the way!

Last edited:
i just started watching point after right now.

has he been on yet?

The interview aired around 5:10 EST and lasted for about 5 minutes. It would be awesome if someone loaded it onto YouTube.

Thanks guys. It was a weird experience--I was sitting in a small room all by myself just looking into a camera. Couldn't see what was going on ... couldn't see the guys shirt. A very surreal experience, but fun, nonetheless. There were about 11 million other things I wanted to talk about, but they hustled us off pretty quickly. Good thing was I've already exchanged e-mails with the producer and volunteered my services for down the road--keep patsfans.com on the national radar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes