PatsFans.com - New Video Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I set up a library a while back of some videos on a new portion of the site devoted specifically to those which can be found here:

New England Patriots Videos

If you have any good ones you'd like to see added to be readily accessible later on, feel free to reply to this thread with a link and I'll put it in :)

Ian

I set up a library a while back of some videos on a new portion of the site devoted specifically to those which can be found here:

New England Patriots Videos

If you have any good ones you'd like to see added to be readily accessible later on, feel free to reply to this thread with a link and I'll put it in :)

Ian

Thanks. I will definitely enjoy this.

good gawd...I've been jonesing for a Video sticky or something to categorize all the vids on this board.

A question...is there a way to put up you tubes here using the embed HTML?...or do you consider this too taxing for the site? Always thought a vid with a > tag was better than a link to vid, just because people tend not to click links.

good gawd...I've been jonesing for a Video sticky or something to categorize all the vids on this board.

A question...is there a way to put up you tubes here using the embed HTML?...or do you consider this too taxing for the site? Always thought a vid with a > tag was better than a link to vid, just because people tend not to click links.

Allowing HTML is actually more of a security issue, which is why I haven't done it. When I change over the board software I may change a setting where only established users can do it, but that's a little ways off. I'm in the process of looking into upgrading the main http server so it won't hiccup like it did the other day, as it's been a few years (as hard as that is to believe) since we did the last upgrade so it's time again. Still figuring out what the plan is going to be to make sure we're O.K. for the next few years, and once I do and we test it I'll make a change at that point.

But for now, just post the link itself here, and I'll grab it and add it to the catalog. The easy link to that section for everyone is http://videos(dot)patsfans(dot)com (New England Patriots Videos)

Ian

I didn't even know half of those vids you put up existed...really, good job man...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots