Welcome to PatsFans.com

PatsFans.com - New Video Section

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +406 / 4 / -1

#17 Jersey

I set up a library a while back of some videos on a new portion of the site devoted specifically to those which can be found here:

New England Patriots Videos

If you have any good ones you'd like to see added to be readily accessible later on, feel free to reply to this thread with a link and I'll put it in :)

Ian

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +209 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Thanks. I will definitely enjoy this.

3. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,110 / 23 / -30

good gawd...I've been jonesing for a Video sticky or something to categorize all the vids on this board.

A question...is there a way to put up you tubes here using the embed HTML?...or do you consider this too taxing for the site? Always thought a vid with a > tag was better than a link to vid, just because people tend not to click links.

4. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +406 / 4 / -1

#17 Jersey

Allowing HTML is actually more of a security issue, which is why I haven't done it. When I change over the board software I may change a setting where only established users can do it, but that's a little ways off. I'm in the process of looking into upgrading the main http server so it won't hiccup like it did the other day, as it's been a few years (as hard as that is to believe) since we did the last upgrade so it's time again. Still figuring out what the plan is going to be to make sure we're O.K. for the next few years, and once I do and we test it I'll make a change at that point.

But for now, just post the link itself here, and I'll grab it and add it to the catalog. The easy link to that section for everyone is http://videos(dot)patsfans(dot)com (New England Patriots Videos)

Ian

5. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,110 / 23 / -30

I didn't even know half of those vids you put up existed...really, good job man...thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.