PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFanners' Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey all. Coworker came back from lunch, and said he saw this clip this morning that showed the 4th and 2 play, at the instant the ball rotated in his hands, and he had full control, and then showed a dotted line down to the field. It showed that it was a first down, and that the ref got it wrong.

Why did I title this post "PatsFanners Assistance"? Because he said, he can't remember the site he saw it on. Has anybody seen it, can you post it, or if already posted, can you tell me where it is? I know it doesn't matter, the game is over. I just want to see it.

That call, and the one that lead to the previous Colt TD (phantom interference call), I hope pi$$ of the Pats so much, that they ROLL over the Jets next week, and over each opponent the rest of the year. DON'T leave games in the hands of the refs. Period!

Not sure of the site, but just bad circumstances, actually real bad ones.

The no time outs = no challenges + the play starting before the 2:00 warning:eek:

I am pretty sure it was a 1st, but at the same time, you have to take responsibility for your losses--not only as a team, but as a fan base.

We all remember the (giantscheated) site that clearly showed 2 obvious holding calls, and also the fact that the ref started to blow his whistle. It doesn't matter at this point, as long as we win the division and have a shot at the playoffs. A 2 week period to prepare for the opponent would be key to a 50/50 shot at going to the SB. First, lock up the division over the next 3 weeks v. MIA and NYJ. Second, try and get that #2 seed.

Hopefully this game is nothing more than a catalyst. Sorry I couldn't help with the specific site, but IMO, it really doesn't matter anyway. Actually, it may make you feel worse. We've experienced a lot of great luck this decade, we have to take the bad luck with class too.

At least it didn't come in January.

I thought it was a first down.
But, I'm on to the Jets game.
It's the middle of the season. Ther is a lot of football to be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back