PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsCast Episode 6 (with Jay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum hierarchy doesn't take competition to well it seems. :gossip:

One thing that people aren't seeming to grasp here is that when you play a sport or do anything for that much of your life, you tend to pick up and remember more of it than the average bear. It's called repetition. It's the same reason why math teachers are able to tell you the logarithm of 10.58479 almost off the top of their heads. They've been doing it for so long that the knowledge has been ingrained. I can tell you right now that I've had to relearn a few things since coming on here that I could have spit out at you in a second's notice during high school.

HELLO - Earth to unoriginal - Its a friggin pod cast by a couple of fans. Get a life. It isn't "Face the Nation". Its a couple of fans sitting around talking with other fans about football. BTW and just how do their "educated guesses and outright speculation" differ from the "real journalists" like Felger, Sliver, Gresh, Tomasi and anyone NOT named Mike Reiss. :rolleyes:

Why can't we just take it for what its worth and enjoy it.....or not. ;)

I think you got sarcasmed, Ken. His post probably needed these.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd like to add that while those pods are very thoughtful and educating, it'd probably be best to leave digs or slights out of future episodes.

If only players who played college football and up should be considered the end-all experts here on this forum, then what does that say about Ernie Adams, a big part of the Patriots organization, who never played a down of football his entire life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes