PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsCast Episode 1 (with Jays52)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved it. I'm hooked as well.

I'd love to hear a post game breakdown some day. BoR's post game breakdowns are great to read, maybe they'd sound good in a pod cast too?

Would it be asking too much to just have Jay do a 3 hour live podcast during the game? :D I could mute my tv and listen to something informative.

-F

Rock, rock on!!

Good job guys.

Good analysis Jay.

Great work guys, you've set the bar really high now. Just don't let the fame get to your heads and go hunting for ratings in the future :p

Seriously though this is awesome stuff, and I look forward to future episodes :D

Just finished recording the second episode earlier tonight- hope to have it released by tomorrow night so anyone that wants to can listen to it on their Friday commute. Shuffled our schedule around a little bit, so jays52 is here again in episode 2 to give us some in-depth insight about what's required of the various positions in the Fairbanks-Bullough 3-4 (vs. the Phillips 3-4). Kontra's analysis of the Florida picks has been moved to episode 3, to give us all a little bit of extra time to come up with interesting stuff to say. I'm not exactly objective, admittedly, but I do think that the rough cut on this last one came out pretty well, and I think you guys will like it a lot.

BTW, as far as the displaced fans angle goes, the first podcast got listens in 29 states, 10 countries, and 3 continents, and most of that traffic came through here. Patsfans reaches even further than I thought!

Wow, great to hear! And that's pretty much the best topic ever! :D

Just finished recording the second episode earlier tonight- hope to have it released by tomorrow night so anyone that wants to can listen to it on their Friday commute. Shuffled our schedule around a little bit, so jays52 is here again in episode 2 to give us some in-depth insight about what's required of the various positions in the Fairbanks-Bullough 3-4 (vs. the Phillips 3-4). Kontra's analysis of the Florida picks has been moved to episode 3, to give us all a little bit of extra time to come up with interesting stuff to say. I'm not exactly objective, admittedly, but I do think that the rough cut on this last one came out pretty well, and I think you guys will like it a lot.

BTW, as far as the displaced fans angle goes, the first podcast got listens in 29 states, 10 countries, and 3 continents, and most of that traffic came through here. Patsfans reaches even further than I thought!

BradyFTW, is the second episode going to be posted tonight? Just curious. Like others, I would like to listen to it during my commute tomorrow morning. TIA:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back