PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats work out P Sauerbrun

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would you want a player on your team who knowingly took a banned substance?
He's not "part of the team", he's the punter :D

So let me get this straight..If the Patriots decide the best punter available had an OUI arrest 2 years ago, and got caught taking a banned diet supplement but sign him any way, then PATS1 is going to stop rooting for the team.

Hmmm, lets see win game with a dumb good punter, lose game with a smart sucky one, win game with a dumb good punter, lose game with a smart sucky one. Yea thats a real tough one for me.

If only I could figure out how to use the giant fonts.

Of course anyone on this board could kick 50 yard punts in that stadium. "Unfairest-home-field-advantage-in-history-cut-blocking goons-refs-who-kiss-their-asses-scumbags"

Me likes that quotation.

Yeah he's a druggie! He got suspended! Belichick wouldn't want him!

Who's one of his closest player-friends again? (#56).

And did everyone really believe Ty Law's "Cousin" story?

C'mpn people, toughen up. We'd become the Bengals? You make it sound like he murdered someone.

He's Odell Thurman (drunk driving)...and...Odell Thurman (Suspended/banned substance) rolled into one.

He is being evaluated. I bet that is more than just his ability to kick a ball.
When sits down face to face with Belichick what will Bill see. A guy with
an attitude ... the same old guy or a guy who wants another chance.
Someone who has learned from his mistakes?
Believe it or not, Lifes hard knocks does change people ... sometimes for
the better.
I'd leave the character evaluation to Bill.
He seemed to call it right with Dillion.

I have a couple brother-in-laws who are alcoholics.
Me, I am thankfull that they got more than one 'second chance' even when they might not have deserved it.
Let BB talk to the guy. If they think he's a phoney, they won't sign him. He's seen what it's like to not have a paycheck.

The Patriots have signed him, according to the PR man at BB's press conference.

The Patriots have signed him, according to the PR man at BB's press conference.

I just saw that in Reiss' column. Good-I wasn't in the mood to try out for the job anyway;)

Of course anyone on this board could kick 50 yard punts in that stadium. "Unfairest-home-field-advantage-in-history-cut-blocking goons-refs-who-kiss-their-asses-scumbags"
Mildly off-topic, but you touched one of my peeves and I need to get the authorities involved. ;)

Cut-block = legal technic that clears a throwing lane and slows backside pursuit when done properly. Practiced by zone blocking teams including the Pats.

Chop-block = illegal high/low technic taught by scum bucket Alex Gibbs to his former team (Broncos) and current "consultant" team (Falcons). An excellent tool for tearing up an opposing player's knees since, when done properly, it hits the player's legs from the side.

Thank you officer, that's the fan over there points at MDD. Not only did he touch my pet peeve, but his hands are cold and he doesn't clean under his fingernails, and yes I will file a formal complaint. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes