PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Wives II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad she wrote it. Suggs spouts his childish BS and the Patriots just sit back and never respond. I'm tired of stuff like Suggs and Ayanbadejo spew and no one ever responds. Well, my feeling is that a lack of response can often be legitimately viewed as agreement with what was said. Eff that.

These guys have earned the right to talk. Two wins and a row and outplayed us in last years AFCCG as well. Tedy and Rodney did their share of talking back in the day following big wins.

These guys have earned the right to talk. Two wins and a row and outplayed us in last years AFCCG as well. Tedy and Rodney did their share of talking back in the day following big wins.
Not sure you read my post. I'm not questioning the Balt. players' right to talk. My problem is with the Patriot players' eternal habit of never, ever responding. Also, trash talk about the game is one thing, but the continued references to cheating prior to 2008 are another. And finally, Ayanbadejo's comments were made a full week before this AFCCG had been played - and nearly a year after the Patriots beat them in last year's championship game.

I guess us fans can throw stones considering we have Talib, Dennard and Edelman on our squad. As long as they don't throw batteries!

Sorry for the gripe but my daughter was hit in the side of the head last night by a D cell battery trying to shoot the game for NFL photos. They caught the moron and if she presses charges, he may lose his season ticket.

Why are you quoting & telling me this? :confused:

Frantz' Rants: Thank You, Mrs. Welker
Thursday, January 24, 2013

By BOB FRANTZ
[email protected]
@FrantzRants

Thank you Mrs. Welker. For years, many of us have wanted to say some of the very same things you said after the game on Sunday, by way of your Facebook status update.

Your comments were spot on, and you should be commended for them.

For years, fans have watched Ray Lewis dance, prance, scream, and self-promote before every game and after every victory, pushing his teammates on the side. It’s a self-glorification ritual that has been the hallmark of his Hall of Fame career.

And through the years, we’ve watched the national media, along with millions of fans, embrace this guy as the emotional, spiritual, and inspirational leader of his team. He’s been praised for his motivational skills, adored for his ability to connect with his peers, and obviously, universally lauded for his incredible ability on the football field.

And for those of us who still remember the names of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar, we’ve been disgusted by every complimentary word that has come his way.

No one is actually calling Lewis a murderer anymore, but it can be said with certainty that he, at a minimum, helped two of his friends get away with the murders. Two of the men in Lewis’ rented limousines stabbed two other men to death, and everyone in that limo knew which ones. Since prosecutors and jurors could never be sure which two, thanks to the oath of silence Lewis reportedly made them all swear, the case remains unsolved.

Thirteen years later, no one else has been charged with the murders, because prosecutors already know who the killers are. Or at least from what group they came.

So as the media continues its two week-long celebratory goodbye hug, as Lewis prepares for the final game of his illustrious career, I want to thank Mrs. Wes Welker for reminding us of exactly who is being honored.

Ray Lewis does not deserve our honor. He does not deserve our respect. If we must applaud him for being a great player, so be it. But I refuse to honor the man who either murdered two human beings, or made it possible for two murderers to go free.

(read the rest here: http://www.wtam.com/pages/bfrantz.html?article=10723382)​

Wonder if the Washington Post will also end up apologizing to Ray's family:

Ray Lewis's ties to Atlanta murders now a footnote — except among victim's family - The Washington Post

Four months after the killings, murder charges against Lewis were dropped; he pleaded guilty to a much lesser charge, one count of misdemeanor obstruction of justice, and his two acquaintances were later acquitted. Still, Lewis paid millions in 2004 to settle civil suits filed by Lollar’s fiancee and Baker’s grandmother.

Nearly 13 years after the incident, Lewis’s legacy centers on his outstanding career, his message of faith and giving, and the charisma that will no doubt be on display throughout next week before the Super Bowl.

Richard Lollar’s family in Akron, meanwhile, associates Lewis’s name with something far different, and they continue to struggle — with money and Priscilla’s mother’s illness and the impossibility, even so many years later, to find closure to a situation that has offered none. Some relatives have faced Richard’s death head-on, but his mother has dealt with it by ignoring the ordeal’s most elemental fact: that her son is dead.

Last edited:
CBRgbGE.gif

Why in the world is Ray Lewis forgiving Anna Welker?

She didn't do anything but point out the truth.

I do understand why she would want to retract what she wrote, and I don't care really whether she should have done it or not. This is my first post in the thread.

What I can't understand is why Lewis wants to forgive her. Forgive her for what?

http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/images/theatre/macbeth-creation-blood.jpg

Coach Harbaugh:
"What is it he does now? Look how he rubs his hands."

Suggs:
"It is an accustom'd action with him, to seem thus
washing his hands. I have known him continue in this a quarter of
an hour.

Ray Lewis:
"Yet here's a spot."

I would photoshop Ray's face in but I don't know how.

FU Ray you murderer. He kills people so I guess I should be shocked at blatant lies but seriously Ray do you even believe your own crap?

Ray Lewis said:
We lost up there last year, and I didn't hear one teammate say anything about nobody there because we have respect for that team, that they won it fair and square.

So Suggs hasn't been calling us cheaters for years and constantly trying to diminish the Patriots accomplishments? I see Anna Welkers comments in the same light as Suggs both pointing out past incidents just so happens your past incident is murder and the Patriots is for standing in the wrong place with a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back