PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats will steamroll the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thoughts after reviewing Indy's wins and although I very much respect the Colts it certainly seems the Pats are positioned for a big win barring massive turnovers/injuries. Your other point about having played into Sanders strengths via middle of the field- what made it worse was we didnt have great middle of the field receivers. So now this year we can attack deep and into their supposed strength and have success in both areas.

I really think we are going to burn them deep. They have decent size (6') corners, but with 5'8 & 5'11 safeties, Moss is going to OvvN them.

Their only chance is to pull a 2003 AFCG and mug Moss at the line with their corners. Too bad for them Polian made a stink about re-emphasizing illegal contact ...

:)

I say the next game at the Bills wil be closer than this.
We win BIG!
Go Pats

A huge key will be the ability to fool Bob Sanders and not reveal any tells. Last yr it seemed like he knew when the Pats were gonna run and blew up plays. The Pats hopefully will pass on him when he thinks it is a run.

It will be interesting how the Colts will play defense and what kind of package they will put together when the pats put out 3-4 wr sets.

Guys...
This will be the only game this year that we can get away with playing for 4 quarters.
Think about it.
Is any score safe against the colts???
They deserve to be respected until the last second of regualtion.
Blow them out!!!:D :D :D

And I can't wait for you to be a no show after your team gets demolished Sunday..........you talk a good game, but we all know deep down, you are scared sh!tless about the Patriots playing your team.

I'd respect you more if you had a pair and came clean and wrote what you really feel, but I'd expect nothing less from a Colts fan, the bag of wind that you are.

You guys expecting a blowout are out of your minds. Best team ever? How long you been watching the NFL? Remember the 89 49'ers? Remember the 85 Bears?

Those are just teams I've seen in my NFL watching days that dominated like the Pats are. You haven't even proven you're the best team this year yet so I'd hold off on the best team ever crap.

The Pats are going to lose Sunday. Count on it.

The Colts always have had a monster O and their D is great this year too. You guys keep dreaming though, it's funny reading about Pats fan fantasy's. A blowout? 4TD win lol? Right. Seriously, that's dumb. The Colts aren't the Bengals Browns Jets, the Bills, the Dolphins, the Chargers Or the Redskins or Cowboys. None of those teams are in the Colts class, not even close. What is the record of those teams? Something like 21-31?

So you keep predicting a blowout of the undefeated Colts, the team that beat you twice last year and has beaten you three times in a row. The team that doesn't lose at home. Then when you lose, you can blame it on something lame like the AC lol. Or injuries. Or the refs. I can't wait to hear the excuses this time.

"Bart Muley"....wow what a name. Is your brother named Jack ASS ? Must be the Genepool in Indy. Layoff eating too much of that hay

Tell me Mule, how will the Colts Montster D going to stop Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Watson ?

"Bart Muley"....wow what a name. Is your brother named Jack ASS ?

heh...just broke a rib LMAO

You guys expecting a blowout are out of your minds. Best team ever? How long you been watching the NFL? Remember the 89 49'ers? Remember the 85 Bears?

Those are just teams I've seen in my NFL watching days that dominated like the Pats are. You haven't even proven you're the best team this year yet so I'd hold off on the best team ever crap.

The Colts always have had a monster O and their D is great this year too. You guys keep dreaming though, it's funny reading about Pats fan fantasy's. A blowout? 4TD win lol? Right. Seriously, that's dumb. The Colts aren't the Bengals Browns Jets, the Bills, the Dolphins, the Chargers Or the Redskins or Cowboys. None of those teams are in the Colts class, not even close. What is the record of those teams? Something like 21-31?

So you keep predicting a blowout of the undefeated Colts, the team that beat you twice last year and has beaten you three times in a row. The team that doesn't lose at home. Then when you lose, you can blame it on something lame like the AC lol. Or injuries. Or the refs. I can't wait to hear the excuses this time.

Get off your high horse. You make it sound like 3 in a row means something to us. The Patriot's aren't concerned about the what happened the last 3 games,it's what's happening this Sunday. Your only excuse after November 4th will be "The Colts just got demolished."

It sounds strange coming from a Dolphins fan but I am hoping you guys destroy the Colts.

Enjoy your last few days of trashtalking...because Sunday night, there will be nothing but silence coming from the troll section.

Enjoy your last few days of trashtalking...because Sunday night, there will be nothing but silence coming from the troll section.

Yep, either that or there will sometimes be one poster who admits they were wrong. Can't wait.

My thinking too. I do not see how their DBs stop the passing game, how the small line stops the running game, and I see us getting pressure on Manning (not so much sacks, but hurries).

I do not see much improvement there, but we have Maroney, new WRs, AT, and Rodney.

I see a 15-20 point win.

While I see a closer game than you do.....around 10-14 points.....I do think that we will exploit the heck out of their secondary....with the exception of Bob Sanders, I am not overly impressed with the rest of their secondary....On the contrary, I see our defense getting several turnovers........To be honest, I believe that SD is a much tougher opponent than Indy and you know how that one turned out........Lastly, the media has kept saying "well who has NE played"? Well.....WHO HAS INDY PLAYED? Jax was starting a raw, rook QB....and I forget who else they played that also had a backup QB in the game.....makes a big difference.......We kicked their a##es last year for 3 quarters and if it weren't for the heat being turned up, and most of our guys under the flu.....we would have won the SB....last year.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!

In no way at all do I see this being a blowout. The Colts have an offense that can move at will (I know we've been able to stop them before, but that was at home and that was in the playoffs, and that was long ago). They have a defense that can stop the run and put pressure on the QB.

I am amazed by the confidence you all have. The Colts are a great football team. I see it being close.

I agree with you in the sense that I do not see a "blowout"....Manning is going to get scores.....but (and it is a big BUT) his numbers have been down this year due to not having a healthy Marvin out there......Yes Wayne has played great.....but Pay-a-ton needs another weapon besides clark and Wayne.........If Marvin is not 100%....going to cut down their production.....I don't see Addai going nuts on us either.....Pats will shut him down pretty well.........I see a win by Pats by between 10-14 points when all is said and done.......GO PATS!

We should make a new rule that if you don't make sound arguments backed by facts when posting in a thread like this, you will get banned.

Look for Brady to throw deep to Moss in double coverage 4 or 5 times in this game.

Let's see how we can accomodate you now. Hmm.. we already changed CB and Wr rules of engagement...check. Our field has had sports turf added to it so your little guys won't swip and swide around...check.

Thank goodness your GM had a hand in getting the rules changed for QB's to beat TD records. If he hadn't I think Brady might only throw 50 td's this season.

I respect the Colts. This will be one hell of a game.

I can see any number of outcomes for this one.

It could take strange turns, but the possibility of a blowout is definitely there.

Look, the Pats are a great team. So are the Colts. You're playing in Indy. The Colts, even though you won't admit it, are way better than any team you've played. So we'll see. Good luck.

And if the Colts lose is it okay if come in and use our injuries as an excuse, y'know, like Pats fans do?

I don't think anyone is not admitting that Indy is way better than any team we've played. That's kind of a silly statement and I don't think anyone would argue otherwise -- they are defending champs and 7-0.

If you are going to troll, at least use proper bait, like you did with this:

And if the Colts lose is it okay if come in and use our injuries as an excuse, y'know, like Pats fans do?

Then we can make the proper response of pointing out the irony of a Colts fan talking about losing teams making excuses.

Colts will win this one....in a close one. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes