PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats will NOT win on Sunday!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think the worst offense in the league in Baltimore is going to beat us. I think you should have saved your prediction for another matchup. The Ravens are a joke bro, and so is their defense. Even if the Ravens defense had a good game they would still have to score to win, and i doubt that.

We got a winner.

I like this one. It got me at first, then I was like ooooooh.

Pretty clever.

Why do I feel like half the posters in this thread aren't getting it?

Oh right, that's because they aren't.... :D

Desperate cry for attention.

Agreed. What a useless thread by a newbie troll. Stuff like this needs to be locked and or deleted. There's way too much of this nonsense filling up this forum.

I bet Syracuse won't beat UMass this Wednesday!:D

I know - ITS BECAUSE WE PLAY ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!

What do I win??

Well, if Mr. Hoodie bet anybody he would lose, because the Patriots already won the game "this Sunday". Yes, he was trying to get folks due to the fact that the Patriots play a Monday game. But, even if they had a game scheduled for Sunday, it would have been NEXT Sunday. Sunday begins a new week. THIS Sunday's game is over, and the Pat's won.

Pay up Hoodie. :)

Lamest post of the year. Grow up.

Agreed. What a useless thread by a newbie troll. Stuff like this needs to be locked and or deleted. There's way too much of this nonsense filling up this forum.

The guy has a little fun with semantics and it's nonsense. The nonsense was he was exposed is a fun manner on page one and the indignation continued.

The Pats are 11 and effin oh and you're miserable over a joke. I'd hate to talk you down from the roof if heaven forbid they lose a game.

The guy has a little fun with semantics and it's nonsense. The nonsense was he was exposed is a fun manner on page one and the indignation continued.

The Pats are 11 and effin oh and you're miserable over a joke. I'd hate to talk you down from the roof if heaven forbid they lose a game.

Oh yay he created another name. Go away troll. :rolleyes:

The New England Patriots will defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday to avenge the loss by the Celtics on Tuesday.

I hope it doesn't go until Tuesday, I hate it when the game go past midnight. I posted this on the general NFL section in another teams board and got detailed analysis of why the Ravens are a horrible team. I guess the Pats fans here are smarter than some of Pats fans visiting the Colts board.
Games always go past midnight here, cuz I'm an hour ahead of Eastern. It blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes