PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats will NOT go 16-0, period!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't really speak for the rest of the guys........ but quite frankly, I don't give a royal **** what you're tired of.

Heh. Yeah, agree w/that. In fact, I really don't like the undefeated talk so early myself, but if it bugs opposing fans, then.............

16-0 BABY!! HERE WE GO!!!!

I can't blame this troll for his comments; his team was in the same boat in 2005, all the talk about the Colts going 16-0, which did not happen. They ended up 14-2 and got bounced in the first round, but hey, at least they lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champions.

I'm sure whenever he hears about a team possibly going 16-0, it brings back memories of that debacle, so who can blame him, the poor little hayseed.

"This time in our house"; last time I checked, the previous match up between these two teams was played "in your house" there chief, so not sure what your point is, other than the one on top of your dome.................

Im tired of hearing about how you guys will go 16-0 this year. First of all, you haven't really played a tough NFL team yet, so your true tests are coming in the forms of Dallas and of course Indy. Indy is even better than last year, and has much better depth shown in the big win over a red hot team coming in(Tampa Bay). I can't wait for another Colts/Pats showdown and this time at our house!!

Blame the media for the 16-0 talk. Don't blame us. I don't expect us to go 16-0 either.

There's one good reason the Pats won't go 16-0 and that's because if they get to that point, they will have locked up everything meaningful and might(likely?) rest their starters.

So question then, say the Pats are 13-0 and have tied up homefield advantage. Does BB rest his starters or does he go for the jugular?

The same team, minus AD, Stallworth, Welker, Moss, and Morris, ALMOST beat you guys out for the easy Super Bowl trip last year...

Now that team is loaded up with talent, and, oh yeah, almost forgot, has a chip on its shoulder and its back to the wall.

PFnV

Might I add, not only the addition of the fine players mentioned above, let's not forget the players who should be BACK in the lineup this time that were missing from the AFCCG. Rodney Harrison, Eugene Wilson (we almost won that game with our THIRD STRING safeties !! Our second stringers, among others, left the game with injuries or illness) Richard Seymour, Junior Seau, etc.

I'm not saying this team will go undefeated, I think you'd have to have a screw loose to suggest it's a possibility considering the schedule we have (Rated as the 3rd toughest). Hell, we still have Dallas, Indy, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Washington & NYG (and for some reason, Miami ALWAYS gives us trouble), and I don't expect to win ALL of those games. But I do believe the Pats are better than a majority of those teams. The reason why they probably won't go 16-0 is the quality of their opponents, something the Colts couldn't say back in 2005, when they tried to go 16-0.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't blame this troll for his comments; his team was in the same boat in 2005, all the talk about the Colts going 16-0, which did not happen. They ended up 14-2 and got bounced in the first round, but hey, at least they lost to the eventual Super Bowl Champions.

I'm sure whenever he hears about a team possibly going 16-0, it brings back memories of that debacle, so who can blame him, the poor little hayseed.

"This time in our house"; last time I checked, the previous match up between these two teams was played "in your house" there chief, so not sure what your point is, other than the one on top of your dome.................

Im talking during the regular season. It seems almost every year we play at your house during the regular season. Im just glad your coming to our house this time during the regular season since it could determine HF advantage.

The last time we played "in your house" during the regular season, your team couldn't punch it in for the winning score, you lost HFA, we went to the big dance, you stayed home.

Between that game and the choke job in the 2005 playoffs, you nitwits SHOULD by all accounts have two other Super Bowl appearances (notice I said appearances as wins is a whole different story).................

Im tired of hearing about how you guys will go 16-0 this year. First of all, you haven't really played a tough NFL team yet, so your true tests are coming in the forms of Dallas and of course Indy. Indy is even better than last year, and has much better depth shown in the big win over a red hot team coming in(Tampa Bay). I can't wait for another Colts/Pats showdown and this time at our house!!

the red hot Tampa team with no running back? just checking. we will see when we play each other. Until then, shut the **** up

they will go 19 and 0

:singing: :cool:

Unless you can see the future, there's no point in claiming that we won't go 16-0. I'm not saying we will, but your arguement is just the same as people saying we will go 16-0. Sure, you've got history on your side, but that doesn't mean you see the future.

16-0 would be hard for any team no matter how good you are, I remember when the colts were 13-0 thats all everybody talked about, I think its more of a distraction then anything I was almost glad we finally lost a game so we could get on with our season, although I would have liked to have had better results...if you all go 16-0 I will tip my cap to the Pats..

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter because they will still kick your *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back