PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats week 2 injury thread (Mesko, Arrington, Hernandez, et al)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Zoltan Mesko (put injury input in plz) news etc

Brady, Welker, Ocho can kick. Not to mention the millions looking for work.
Change your diaper, and report back.

Are you actually suggesting we can use Brady, Welker, or Chad as a punter? Wow.......

"Hernandez limping badly through the locker room" - Jeff Howe via twitter

:(

I don't know that the Pats will need him against BUF, but it would definitely be nicer to have him.

Two years and two injuries already, Hernandez going tobe one of those guys that just can't state healthy

:(

I don't know that the Pats will need him against BUF, but it would definitely be nicer to have him.

At least he's in the locker room. I think that they should let him rest against BUF.

Last edited:
Two years and two injuries already, Hernandez going tobe one of those guys that just can't state healthy

Let's wait just a little bit before we break out the glass. . . .

"Looks like the Patriots dodged a bullet with #Zoltan's injury. Knee injury doesn't appear serious. Will know more tomorrow."

-- Ian Rappaport on Twitter

Doubtful. He was probable to return to the game, so I doubt it's a season ending injury.

He DID return to the game, although I'm fairly sure he didn't have any catches.

"Looks like the Patriots dodged a bullet with #Zoltan's injury. Knee injury doesn't appear serious. Will know more tomorrow."

-- Ian Rappaport on Twitter

Excellent News

I hope Aaron is ok I don't like that "limping severely tidbit"

We cannot lose Aaron:mad:

Good to hear. I didn't catch him back on the field.

conflicted reports s-hit:mad:. Some 1 w/ Play by play on NFL.com could you plz view the ending and see if hernandez was on the field or not

ty

Last edited:
Good to hear. I didn't catch him back on the field.

conflicted reports s-hit:mad:. Some 1 w/ Play by play on NFL.com could you plz view the ending and see if hernandez was on the field or not

ty
No he wasn't out there, I just re-watched it, they brought solder out as the third te. Doesn't sound like good news

Well AH will likely be out at least next week @ Bills. Hopefully the injury is a at worst a sprain because we can ill afford to lose half of our two headed monster TE attack

Time for Chadwick "Shock n Awe" ThreeforFiftyNine to step up

Aaron Hernandez on the knee injury: "It's a little sore. We’ll see what it is. I'm just getting ready for this next game."

Chris Forsberg on ESPN.com:

The only negative Sunday: Hernandez suffered a knee injury that forced him out of the game at one point. He was spotted in the locker room limping after the game. But asked about the injury he just smiled and noted, "I'm a little sore. We’ll see what it is. I'm just getting ready for this next game."

Last edited:
Injuries tonight

Lots of guys gimping out there...Haynesworth, Dowling, Chung got hurt

Heard also on post game show hernandez was limping bad outside of locker room...hopefully nothing serious

Aaron Hernandez on the knee injury: "It's a little sore. We’ll see what it is. I'm just getting ready for this next game."

was that not the same response he gave w/ his hip injury?:confused::eek::confused:

I am very scared:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back