PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Waterboy to work for Seahawks

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Reports out of Seattle say that NE Patriots waterboy Mike Brown has agreeded in principal to work for the Seahawks.
The deal is for 5 yrs with a free laptop every year and all the software he wants.

A spokesman for the Seahawks said he knows why this will work for them while all other Pats personnel failed when they moved on.

Its in the water the spokesman said. Mike will supply all the water for the players flown in from Boston the day before each game on the team Jet.

Finally the Pats will have a team that can play on their level year after year he said.

cool-story-bro.jpg

I meant to post this in the Main Forum.

Teams seem to want ANYONE with ties to to the Pats and I thought it was funny.

I meant to post this in the Main Forum.

Teams seem to want ANYONE with ties to to the Pats and I thought it was funny.

What about Thomas or Maroney? What teams would like them?

Reports out of Seattle say that NE Patriots waterboy Mike Brown has agreeded in principal to work for the Seahawks.
The deal is for 5 yrs with a free laptop every year and all the software he wants.

A spokesman for the Seahawks said he knows why this will work for them while all other Pats personnel failed when they moved on.

Its in the water the spokesman said. Mike will supply all the water for the players flown in from Boston the day before each game on the team Jet.

Finally the Pats will have a team that can play on their level year after year he said.
Whats his 40 time.........

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back