PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Jets: Let the buildup begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a great game. I expect the Jets to come out hard and it will be a slug-fest. Sanchez has struggled at times, but he's still a lot better than a lot of Pats fans think. His completion percentage hasn't changed, but he's thrown away more balls that would have been INTs last season, though against the Bungles we saw him try to force a few plays.

The winner takes a huge step towards winning the division, though with two division games each, both teams going on the road to 7-3 Chicago, and the Pats facing 7-3 Green Bay while the Jets go to 7-3 Pittsburgh, nothing is for certain.

Biggest pats jets game of our lifetime. These two teams are loaded again. This is bigger than a playoff game. This is to determine the balance of power in the division and in the 2010 season.

Pats will be victorious and we will start another dynasty run

I almost feel bad for fans of other team that are playing Sunday and Monday. The hype for this game is overshadowing all of them already, even Colts-Chargers. Some decent games, but I just checked out nfl.com and the SI and ESPN football pages and they're all leading with Pats-Jets. The Monday night game (Cards-Niners) is just going to be one big promo for the Pats-Jets.

Great times. Amazing how this rivalry keeps getting ratcheted up -- from the Tuna Bowl to Mangini to Rex's Reprobates. Great times.

I cant wait but I still dont think this game will determine the division, it will help but still Pats and Jets have some big games coming up!

The Pats Offense, especially Brady, is playing their best ball in years. It seems nothing can stop them.

Our defense is up to the task against elite QBs and offenses.
It is at Gillette Stadium.

I like our chances.

SHould';ve said "our defense has been up against elite QB's and offenses", can't put Dirty Sanchez in that category, but indeed our chances are favorable.

I cant wait but I still dont think this game will determine the division, it will help but still Pats and Jets have some big games coming up!

Were we to lose it might pretty much determine the division. Jets would then need to do a 2 loss tailspin for us to win by winning out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes