PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Vs. Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfresh429

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Week 9, Indy at Pats, SNF - Report today onSirius NFL Radio - i throught it was a MNF game..but its Sunday..sorry about that

Last edited:
November 6th. Same as last year's game (7th). Different results this time though. The only problem is that some are reporting that the Pats play Min. Monday night Oct 30th. I don't think they'd play back to back MNF.

Last edited:
Uuuuhhhhgggg!!!!!!

That's one less time for national tv exposure for me. I just moved to the Chicago area. I had Direct TV the last few years. This time, I'm renting and couldn't get the Direct TV. So, I figured Sirius radio, and NFL network re-run. I figured I'd see some games, Indy plays the Pats, then it hit me...............................OMG! I'm in Indy's market! The networks will be showing the Bears and Colts here. I just want to vomit.

If it's at MIN on MNF and Sunday night against the Colts then the Pats have a short week against Indy. The league wouldn't give Indy an advantage against the Pats would they? HMMMM.

PatsRI said:
If it's at MIN on MNF and Sunday night against the Colts then the Pats have a short week against Indy. The league wouldn't give Indy an advantage against the Pats would they? HMMMM.

Wait for the schedule to come out before you start the conspiracy threads.

workhorse said:

Good to see you admit it will be a conspiracy:D

PatsRI said:
Good to see you admit it will be a conspiracy:D
Hopefully the next Commissioner won't be a Polian brown nosing kiss ass.

BelichickFan said:
Hopefully the next Commissioner won't be a Polian brown nosing kiss ass.

They won't need one since it will BE Polian. :eek: :eek: :eek:

workhorse said:
LMAO, for the love of God :D

Kraft would have to hire some of Whitey's old gang to remedy that.

PHP:
That's one less time for national tv exposure for me. I just moved to the Chicago area.

Here's a good list of Pats fan bars around the country from a great Pats fan bar in Northern VA I used to go to:

Some in your new neck of the woods:

ESPN Zone
43 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL
(312) 644-ESPN

CHICAGO
The Store*
2002 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, IL
(773) 327-7766 / Web Site
Reportedly 20-50 Pats fans for each game

Complete list here:

http://www.murphysfans.com/barlisting.htm

workhorse said:

The schedule is out. And has been for a few hours now.

Pats get a short week to prepare for Indy. Indy gets an extra day since they play the previous Sunday.

workhorse said:

Polian and Irsay didn't have enough money to rig the entire season last year in favor of the Colts so they could win it all. Irsay and the Colts are one of the "small market" teams that everyone is complaining about. So what makes you think that whiny Polian is gonna be made commissioner?

I know that's every Colts Fan's wet dream, but its certainly not reality :D

Kraft just bought all of Stratton's snow making machines....installation begins on Monday...

ruacoltsnut said:
COLTS WIN!!! COLTS WIN!!! COLTS WIN!!!
OK, I'll play . . . what, exactly, have they won ? Nohing that I remember.

BelichickFan said:
OK, I'll play . . . what, exactly, have they won ? Nohing that I remember.

Sunday, November 5, 2006 = Another Colts Victory = You might want to find something to do that night. This one will probably be an embarrassing loss for yours Patriots.

ruacoltsnut said:
Sunday, November 5, 2006 = Another Colts Victory = You might want to find something to do that night. This one will probably be an embarrassing loss for yours Patriots.
Yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

ruacoltsnut said:

Speaking of embarassing losses....playoffs....home....#6 seed....anything ring a bell? Win some rings, and then come back and play with the big dogs.

Here's one for ya.

Attachments

• Peyton Bumming.jpg
    Peyton Bumming.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back