PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Bills :Expert Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESPN Boston picks vs. Bills

Still love TB54. This made me realize that what the Pats really need to return to the glory days is more guys with the initials TB.

Field Yates has it right.

Bruschi's is a head-scratcher. He normally bases things off X's and O's, but this seems like a gut-reaction.

Field Yates has it right.

Bruschi's is a head-scratcher. He normally bases things off X's and O's, but this seems like a gut-reaction.

Tedy wins either way. And he's adding a little something for Bill Belichick to stick in the Offensive Line's lockers to keep the Bills out of Brady's backfield.

Tedy knows Edelperson hasn't practiced so the Bills are a lock

Buffalo responds to Brady saying are hotels suck lol
large

English translation please?

One of these things is not like the others. . . . :mad:
I don't really think squat about who picks whom. But if you do give a squat, Tedy is trying to read the dynamics of the moment. This theme of the Bills pointing to this game for a long time could be a real theme.

But nobody knows which Bills or which Patriots will show up. We wish.

I think it's ominous that Stevie Johnson has been getting man coverage at times, and that is by design, a spread design that seems to be working for them. He could make life miserable for a NE corner who has no help.

I feel like Tedy is overcompensating by trying to seem too impartial, it comes off as fake sometimes.

Last edited:

Maybe Bruschi has been watching the injury report and he anticipates Mankins won't be making the trip. Gotta say Bill looked even more dour than usual this Friday AM in his presser. That would be the kind of revelation that would do that.

Defense will have to be on it's best behavior and hope for the patented inconsistent performance by Fitz to reappear. They better be prepared to take advantage of it.

I feel like Tedy is overcompensating by trying to seem too impartial, it comes off as fake sometimes.
Couldn't agree more and it's been going on for some time now. I think he's a very good, talented analyst who, like every media member in the Boston market, is deathly afraid of being labeled a "homer." As I've offered before, to guys like Shaughnessy, Gasper, Felger et al, it's preferable to be a convicted, murdering pedophile than a "homer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back