PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats = Ugly Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveDemPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The way that the pats are vilified, it reminds me of the way the world looks at Americans in general. So many people around the world sneer at us, while other countries and societies do things that are far worse.

When you are the top dog, you will have the other dogs nipping at your flanks throughout the day. I know this. But the attacks this year have been bizarre.

By the way,

Dungy should wear a baret and speak French in my opinion.

My apologies for anyone from other great lands who are not so judgemental. The whole NFL just seems to have such political undercurrents that it is hard for me to not see this parallel.

I don't think people hate Americans. I have been everywhere and have been treated with respect and hospitality in all places including France. People hate our government, but it seems half of our own citizens hate it too.

I don't think people hate Americans. I have been everywhere and have been treated with respect and hospitality in all places including France. People hate our government, but it seems half of our own citizens hate it too.

Well Hi-diddlie-ho-diddlie neighbor! :)

So, you have never heard the term, Ugly Americans? :rolleyes:

Pats ugly Americans?

you're joking, right??

there's only ONE group of ugly Americans in this country...and they all reside in or near Crapianapolis...inbred, 2nd grade educated,green toothed, indecipherable, ignorant, moronic,cowpie munching,grain alcohol swilling,crank smoking,intergalactically idiotic one step from space alien peckerwoods.

The real ugly Americans are the sanctimonious holier-than-thou types who pronounce moral judgments while pretending to be squeaky-clean themselves.

That's right on.

Mods please move this thread before I get political.

Everyone here hates me. But that means I'm cool, right? RIGHT??

Good comparison. The common thread? Jealousy, plain and simple.

No, people hate Americans who come to their country and are loud and arrogant and get mad when no one speaks english. Many Europeans now have a stronger currency, economic outlook, healthcare system, educational system, lower obesity rates, don't torture people or invade sovereign countries for oil. So I'd say that calling them jealous represents the kind of ignorant stupidity that makes them dislike us. The Romans still thought they were the best right up until their collapse and it's no coincidence that people who always talk about America being the "best country in the world" are the 67% of Americans who don't own a passport.

Last edited:
No, people hate Americans who come to their country and are loud and arrogant and get mad when no one speaks english. Many Europeans now have a stronger currency, economic outlook, healthcare system, don't torture people or invade sovereign countries for oil. So I'd say that calling them jealous represents the kind of ignorant stupidity that makes them dislike us.

And don't forget, Pats are great on 3rd and long.

I've been all over the world...from Australia to Czechoslovakia...and all 50 states...there's only one place I hate and loathe...Crapianapolis,Inbrediana

Good comparison. The common thread? Jealousy, plain and simple.
That's also why so many people hate Notre Dame or the Yankees or the Lakers... dynasties rise, dynasties fall... no biggie...

This is an incredibly stupid, political sh!tstorm of a thread waiting to happen.

invade sovereign countries for oil.

Why did I pay almost $3.00 for gas this morning and oil is selling for a record high $98 a barrel? Why are my taxes going up? I thought the Iraqi oil was supposed to finance the war.

If we invaded for oil then why aren't we reaping any benefits?

heh...if Colts fans voted we'd have a dyam heifer for President

Yea, remove it.

Sorry guys.

I've been all over the world...from Australia to Czechoslovakia..

Those countries are actally quite close.

Try from Antarctica to Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
No, people hate Americans who come to their country and are loud and arrogant and get mad when no one speaks english. Many Europeans now have a stronger currency, economic outlook, healthcare system, educational system, lower obesity rates, don't torture people or invade sovereign countries for oil. So I'd say that calling them jealous represents the kind of ignorant stupidity that makes them dislike us. The Romans still thought they were the best right up until their collapse and it's no coincidence that people who always talk about America being the "best country in the world" are the 67% of Americans who don't own a passport.

You can always leave if you don't like us. Nobody wants you to be unhappy. :rolleyes:

Why did I pay almost $3.00 for gas this morning and oil is selling for a record high $98 a barrel? Why are my taxes going up? I thought the Iraqi oil was supposed to finance the war.

If we invaded for oil then why aren't we reaping any benefits?

well because the Oil companies are, and George W. Bush and co. care far more about oil corporations than they do about you. Just ask Alan Greenspan, even he has said the same and he's a Republican.

It also has to do with the neoconservative agenda to stem the rise of China by controlling the oil that will assist them in their boom.

Just ask these monsters:

www.newamericancentury.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back