PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats trade with bears for hester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about how it would make sense for the Pats to trade for Hester as well.

Now I know everyone thinks the Bears are crazy to trade Hester, they never would, he's such a weapon, etc. Well, I had Hester on my fantasy team in a league that rewards for return yards. So I paid close attention to him.

The fact is more often than not teams don't even kick to Hester and his big play value is essentially negated.

I think if the Bears were offered the Pats #1 pick for Hester & draft pick(s) they would do it.

So why would you want a guy who doesn't get kicked to?

What wouuld be the point?

As for him being a WR, do you think that maybe Chicago has tried that? I mean are you the only person who thought of it?

He isn't a good WR.

I like the Urlacher for Chad Jackson idea.

Urlacher would be awesome espeically with BB coaching him. Look at Seau, he is pass his prime and he is playin great, Urlacher is still in his prime.

I've always felt Urlacher would be overmatched in a 3-4. He seems to need those big bodies keeping him clean. When Tommie Harris gets hurt, you'll notice Urlacher struggles to make plays at the line of scrimmage.

But BB plays with a bend but dont break defense. On passing plays iam sure Urlacher can fill gaps or rush the QB. If it was a running play Iam sure with BB's coaching and play calling Urlacher and most patriots wont give up big plays.
Urlacher is pretty good at tackling is he not? the patriots got burned a few times this year because of missed tackles.

Imagine Seymour and on the same side is urlacher both coming in on the QB hard and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back