Pats top ESPN Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizwor

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Last edited:
Media: "What happened today will now happen forever!"

I would prefer they not be #1, any motivation to be better is good...

I disagree. I love when we're #1 and the league Super Power, feared by all, especially when they deserve it.
The 2014 NE Patriots are big time.

I disagree. I love when we're #1 and the league Super Power, feared by all, especially when they deserve it.
The 2014 NE Patriots are big time.

Feared by all because of an subjective/arbitrary power ranking???.. I see it as the obvious Bulletin Board Material for the other team as motivation to knock off #1....

{In my blandest monotone voice}

I doesn't mean anything. It's just something to keep sportswriters busy. And maybe the longest sports editorial of why college needs a real playoff system.

Feared by all because of an subjective/arbitrary power ranking???.. I see it as the obvious Bulletin Board Material for the other team as motivation to knock off #1....

No, feared by all because we have a high scoring, elite, touchdown scoring offense that doesn't turn the ball over, and a ball hawking elite secondary that prevents other teams from doing anything.

Since the KC cluster, the Patriots have been on a warpath. Cinci destroyed. Bills destroyed. Bears destroyed. Denver destroyed.

It's been a serious statement month, and anyone who needs a Power Ranking to tell them the Patriots are in a class by themselves right now, hasn't been paying attention.

Have a Sam Adams and some Chowder. Your team is wicked awesome.

That ranking has been the curse of doom in the past. For example, after we beat Houston in 2012.

I was very weary of the Mediots proclaiming the NFC as the much stronger Conference.

The best QBs are either Brady, Manning, Luck or Rothlesberger, although some would say Rivers, Dalton and Taneyehill are worth mentioning. MVP discussed were JJ Watt and Gronk. Only De Murry was mentioned from the ersatz Conference.

By Power Ranking it is Patriots, Broncos and Cardinals.

I never cared about the power rankings before, and Id be lying if I said I cared now. Its beyond meaningless to me.

Meh they'll lose that spot as soon as they lose a game, unlike college football NFL rankings are meaningless.Only playoffs matters.

Power rankings are useless.

They are, but the Patriots aren't the best team in football right now because we're #1 in the power rankings.

We're #1 in the power rankings because we're the best team in football.

This is probably the first week they've gotten it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back