PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to workout WR Laurent Robinson

Just as recently as 2011, Laurent Robinson did rack up 848 yards, with 54 receptions and 11 TD's which is very good especially in an offense that features then Jason Witten, Miles Austin and considering Tony Romo is throwing him the ball.

For those who are saying we are scraping the bottom of the barrel...Look at it not as a barrel but more a prospector's pan. What looks desperate now could still turn up a nugget. I'm still thinking we sign Collie when he's healthy.

For those who are saying we are scraping the bottom of the barrel...Look at it not as a barrel but more a prospector's pan. What looks desperate now could still turn up a nugget. I'm still thinking we sign Collie when he's healthy.

Yah, you just want to kill him with his next concussion.

In 2016? :confused:

Singing (and starting) a pre-concussion Robinson would be fine. Unfortunately, we don't have that opportunity.

Just as recently as 2011, Laurent Robinson did rack up 848 yards, with 54 receptions and 11 TD's which is very good especially in an offense that features then Jason Witten, Miles Austin and considering Tony Romo is throwing him the ball.

Singing (and starting) a pre-concussion Robinson would be fine. Unfortunately, we don't have that opportunity.

Yeah, I did mention his concussions, that would be the only bad thing but looks like he can perform if given the opportunity.

guy wouldn't make it past TC

Laurent Robinson sucks he had two good games with Tony Romo because Romo had no one to throw to and the Jaguars give him 6.5 million per that's more then welker got for being the best WR in the NFL the last 6 years...I guess that just shows that some times young and fast is over rated in the NFL

Laurent Robinson sucks he had two good games with Tony Romo because Romo had no one to throw to and the Jaguars give him 6.5 million per that's more then welker got for being the best WR in the NFL the last 6 years...I guess that just shows that some times young and fast is over rated in the NFL

It also gives a great example of:

1. One of the worst free agent signings in the past few years

2. Just one small glimpse into the life of the Jacksonville Jaguars and their insanely inept front office reasoning

2. The ability for a very average WR to have a one-season wonder and get paid pretty nicely in free agency (or at least that's the way it's been pre-2013 anyway, it's hard to predict how much the market will balance out next year and in the future)

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back