PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to wear decals on helmets vs 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Rousseau: 'The best year of her life' - NewsTimes

Lauren was a very nice woman who loved to teach. She finally got a permanent position at Sandy Hook after being a sub for a while and working at starbucks. My fiance and I met her at our friend's halloween party. We had a long conversation with her and her boyfriend. It truly sucks that her and the rest of those poor victims were murdered because some guy was jealous that his mother wasnt giving him attention and gave more attention to her students.

Ohhh and for everyone to know, Newtown, Trumbull, Shelton, Monroe...It is a huge mix of Patriots, Jets, and Giant fans along with some Cowboys, Steelers, and Niners believe it or not!

Lauren was a very nice woman who loved to teach. She finally got a permanent position at Sandy Hook after being a sub for a while and working at starbucks. My fiance and I met her at our friend's halloween party. We had a long conversation with her and her boyfriend. It truly sucks that her and the rest of those poor victims were murdered because some guy was jealous that his mother wasnt giving him attention and gave more attention to her students.

Ohhh and for everyone to know, Newtown, Trumbull, Shelton, Monroe...It is a huge mix of Patriots, Jets, and Giant fans along with some Cowboys, Steelers, and Niners believe it or not!

To me it doesn't matter what kind of fans live in an area if this happened in New York, LA, Dallas or Boston I would hope all teams could be such a class act. The sad thing is these victims will most likely be forgotten I can't tell you a single name from the colombine shooting or the shooting when the dark knight rises opened.

It's going to be very hard watching these games tomorrow. I won't be able to even enjoy a Patriot victory tomorrow. There are several games with major playoff implications. I'm no where near as excited as I was before this tragedy took place. I send my heart & prayers to everyone involved in this senseless tragedy.
Yeah, it sucks. I can honestly say that I am less excited about tonight's game after what happened and I think I'm speaking for most when I say this. The purpose and meaning of sports to me has been temporarily been disparaged. At least it's a good opportunity to bring everyone together to reflect apon the tragedy. Also, to perhaps make people realize that win or lose, it's all just a game... And may the best team win. (PATS):)

patriots_newtown.jpg

There is a Rand-Whitney less than a mile from the school.
The Kraft's donated $25,000 to the victims fund that was set up. Their employees and their families are all safe but many of their neighbors lost a child
:(

CT is a NY fan state....giants and jets fans galore in CT of course they are going to do something..they are basically part of the tri state area down there
To be honest, it's irrelevant.

This statement isn't true at all. Please do some research before posting.

It has long been said that anyone who lives north of Hartford tends to be fans of Boston/NE based teams. Once you hit New Haven you are in NY territory.

My mom is from CT and this is what my grandfather used to say. He liked the Giants and my grandma loves her Red Sox.

Last edited:

My heart goes out to you, your fiancé and everyone down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes