PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats ticket office: renewals at 98%, same as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
our company is renewing our club seats. This is a great take for us and our clients.

Last edited:
Not for nothing, but I got a call to that I was able to relocate my seats in the lower bowl from 127 (where visiting teams get tickets) over to 128 and 3 rows closer to the field.

That pretty much proves that the renewal rate isn't 98% as my Dad and I have been trying to upgrade since Gillette opened.

BTW: Good for you Ras.

That pretty much proves that the renewal rate isn't 98% as my Dad and I have been trying to upgrade since Gillette opened.

BTW: Good for you Ras.

Actually it doesn't. 3 years ago my ST buddy in the 100s got upgraded to the front row behind the Pats D bench, so upgrades DO happen.

Actually it doesn't. 3 years ago my ST buddy in the 100s got upgraded to the front row behind the Pats D bench, so upgrades DO happen.

3 years ago? Where were your buddy's seats before he moved to the front row?

My Dad has 4 tickets in 236 and I have 3 in 135. We sent emails and letters to the Pats to try and upgrade closer to midfield.

The emails and letters stated that we would give up 5 of those seats for 2. We received no response.

I would love to upgrade, but I don't think I'll have the chance. We always put in for it.

3 years ago? Where were your buddy's seats before he moved to the front row?

My Dad has 4 tickets in 236 and I have 3 in 135. We sent emails and letters to the Pats to try and upgrade closer to midfield.

The emails and letters stated that we would give up 5 of those seats for 2. We received no response.

We were in the 100s around 26 rows back on the 40 yd line. Asked to move closer and on 2nd year asking got upgraded to the front row. I think Frank is now on Kraft's Sh.. list because he was interviewed twice by the Globe complaining about how he couldn't just give his STs to his sons. He'd got his from his father-in-law.

Not for nothing, but I got a call to that I was able to relocate my seats in the lower bowl from 127 (where visiting teams get tickets) over to 128 and 3 rows closer to the field.

When did you get the call, Ras? We're still hoping for a move this year.... (and I still believe that the 98% reported isn't accurate which is what the topic of the thread started as) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back