PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Thursday practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad sign.

Bad practice =bad game :mad:Atleast if the Patriots lose they will not be a top 8 team,they will not be as resticted if their is no agreement between the owners and players.I think the top 8 can only sign a player if they lose a player of enqual value.

Hmmm, I seem to recall hearing a similar story before their SB loss to the NYG.

The rules are more complicated than that. In any case, we will have many posts reviewing the exact conditions when our season is complete.

Bad practice =bad game :mad:Atleast if the Patriots lose they will not be a top 8 team,they will not be as resticted if their is no agreement between the owners and players.I think the top 8 can only sign a player if they lose a player of enqual value.

Lets play the game first, before we judge a game that has not been played already and deciding draft picks already....

Hmmm, I seem to recall hearing a similar story before their SB loss to the NYG.

If it were only on defense, I'd accept that as young guy getting some playoff jitters. However, if the offense has a bad practice - shame on them. They are highly skilled veterans who should be razor sharp this time of year.
I am expecting patience and solid execution from Brady - not any postgame, "We've gotta get better" comments.

If it were only on defense, I'd accept that as young guy getting some playoff jitters. However, if the offense has a bad practice - shame on them. They are highly skilled veterans who should be razor sharp this time of year.
I am expecting patience and solid execution from Brady - not any postgame, "We've gotta get better" comments.

Better to throw the team under the bus.Brady knows he has not played his best, if you read Faulks coments the other day.

Brady did say that they had a real good day on Wednesday:
Brady: We had a really good day today - Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Q: You said today was a good practice. What constitutes a good practice this time of year?

TB: I think a lot of just good execution -- guys in the right spot doing the right thing. Wednesday, you put together the plan and [there’s] a lot of new stuff out there, so you walk through it once. But then you get on the field and it’s full speed and you're going against a defense and guys have to make the right adjustments and pick up the right blitz. Ultimately, we complete passes. Guys are in the right spot, making the right reads. It’s encouraging when you have a good day because it just builds confidence for the next day. And rather than going out ... We always meet on Fridays as captains with Coach Belichick and we talk about practice. And it’s not good when you’re sitting there on Friday and it’s like, ‘Man, I don’t really feel good about what we’ve done the last two days,’ as opposed to ‘We had a really great week of practice.’ Now, ultimately, it comes down to what happens [and] how you play on Sunday. But like I said, it gives you a lot of confidence when you go out there and execute pretty well.

Last edited:
If they had a good practice on Friday then that's 2/3 good ones for the week. If you apply that to their 76% chance of winning tomorrow, they still come out on top, but just barely.

Phewwwwwwww.

As long as nobody gets arrested tonight they'll be ok

They should have done a Saturday practice then. What do they do on saturdays?

Have a 12 hour practice on saturday if necessary. Do whatever it takes.

These guys better not disappoint me. This is the perfect setup for Indy to either be beaten or be so battered that the pats can beat them easily.

They better win tomorrow. I hate being let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes