PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats take ILB Oscar Lua with Pick 211

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Lua will be a star ? Siler certainly has more of a chance to be a star than Lua, Siler was rated 2nd overall as far as ILB's by some people, his knee must be really hurt.

Both of you sound incredibly stupid.

Best Case Scenario : we have a tedy jr in the makings...OR a solid guy when it comes to depth for our LB's in the future

Worst Case Scenario : contributes to ST or gets cut..

win/win.

Both of you sound incredibly stupid.

No kidding. You guys know your arguing over a 7th round pick right. More than likely both of these guys wont be major contributors in the NFL.

Again, the Pats address the ILB position by not addressing it. In the past, I figured that SP and BB had something up their sleeves to address the position, but the best they have ever come up with is Chad Brown, Seau and that KC linebacker (Beisel).

Not to worry, offense will have a ton of weapons.

Re: Pats Take LB Oscar Lua With Pick 211

All I need to hear about him is right here.

Rey Maualuga on Oscar Lua:

"He'd always be there to help me out. Watching film, he'd break things down for me. Even though we were going for the same position, he didn't care. He was helping me out."

Sportswriter J.A. Adande:

Each lesson meant less playing time for Lua down the road. It's like Bill Gates sharing ideas with Steve Jobs. Why would Lua put so much effort into teaching Maualuga?

Oscar Lua:

"Because I want to win. It's that simple."

Link

I'm rooting for him now. You've got to love that attitude. Here's hoping he at least sticks to the practice squad, gets a check, and learns & earns his way on. How can you not root for a kid who thinks like that?

Good luck Oscar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back