PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats stole Jets' calls - the latest fantasy theory [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Stole Jets' Calls - the latest fantasy theory

Well this just makes BB scum and it looks like no team including the Giants would be interested in him now looks like were stuck with him Patriot fans:rolleyes:

I still support BB and the Patriots no matter what, who I do not respect is the idiot taking the pictures who snitched about his mission.

In the end unless it's a first day pick I could care less. Funny how this has never been brought up after a Patriots loss, GB now Jets. What they couldn't get the signals stolen against the Jets at home in the regular season last year but did in the playoffs.

Re: Bellicheck In Trouble With League

You Jest fans are just gonna get yourselves another worst persons in the world award if you keep this up.

Whats the big deal with this? Can't someone just sit in the pressbox with binoculars and see the signs? I suppose they could be recording them to use ini a future game, but they could still film them from the pressbox. I guess I dont see the competitive advantage in doing this.

Only 4 things that would bother me coming out of this.

1. the win is forfeited
2. BB is suspended for any amount of time
3. we lose a first day pick or picks
4. Kraft wants to save face and picks another coach next season, this one would destroy me.

I know more than one poster has asked this but I would really like an honest answer. What could the Pats possibly be stealing? It isnt the play calls because teams use headsets for that now. I cannot think of anything a picture could do for an opposing team. If there is something I would be curious to know what it is.

They were taking pictures of Mangini so they could cut his head off and put it on other peoples' (naked) bodies on the internet.

They can't take away a win.

Only 4 things that would bother me coming out of this.

1. the win is forfeited
2. BB is suspended for any amount of time
3. we lose a first day pick or picks
4. Kraft wants to save face and picks another coach next season, this one would destroy me.

You listed four things that will never happen. "forfeit a win"? LOL.

More on this story. Apparently it had nothing to do with stealing signals.

From BBC.com:

An insider who has ties to the NFL front office says that the story is about to break that Bill Belichick will be suspended for the upcoming season for using a performance enhancing drug.

NFL officials have been suspicious ever since the coach, who barely had a .500 record, suddenly began coaching at a much higher level than ever before. It is widely known that a coach may naturally improve gradually over time, but to make such a sudden improvement sent up red flags throughout the NFL coaching community.

The drug that is believed to have been found in a random test is Tombradybol, a new class of performance enhancing substance.

One coach, speaking on the condition of anonyminity, says, " I knew Bill in Cleveland. He was a good coach, maybe a nine or ten wins in a good year. But a three time Super Bowl coach? No way. Now all of a sudden he's winning Super Bowls like my dear ol granny wins at Bingo and we're supposed to believe he isnt using the Tom? I may be an NFL coach, but i aint stupid."

Belichick, whose marriage is failing allegedly due to his incessant use of Tombradybol, has denied all such rumors. He testily credits his vastly improved coaching prowess to the natural learning curve of a normal NFL coach. "I took what i did wrong in Cleveland to heart. Anyone who thinks i cant coach without this T-bol, or whatever its called, is just an idiot. I have always been a natural coach, and will always be a natural coach. I did not take performance enhancing substances. Period."

Experts point to Belichick declining attention tohis own personal hygiene as another clue that he is using T-Bol. In Cleveland, Belichick was known to wear a nice brown polo style pullover shirt, with matching coaches pants. Now, in NE he is rumored to wear the same clothes day after day.

Robert Kraft, reportedly tracking down the one significant Free Agent that didnt sign with NE this offseason, was unavailable for comment.

It should be noted that Tombradybol isnt technically on the NFL's banned substance list. Its so new that it hasnt had time to be added. But experts say it might be the most potent performance enhancing substance ever.

More on this story as it unfolds.

Yes, I posted this before, but I thought it was a good fit here.

This Sunday, Jet fans were exposed as the worst in the league, cheering the injury of their valiant QB. The "genius" was exposed as a dunce. Their defense was exposed as a sieve. Their left tackle was exposed as a draft bust, an indictment on their scouting staff. "Sign stealing" was the least of the Jet problems. More media spin from Mangina who was utterly humiliated on Sunday.

Last edited:

Thank god I'm still pretty young and don't know exactly what the league can do in any case of unfair sportsmanship, or any of those matters I just don't see what we could of gained taking these supposed pictures.
I think it's the jets gripping for straws it'll probally be like a instant replay the NFL will look at the precious evidence the jets send and then say inconclusive your pathetic loss stands.

Like PFT pointed out, it makes no sense. Putting a guy on the Jets sideline to take pictures would be hilariously stupid when you can put a guy on the Patriots sideline with a high powered camera/binoculars to do the same thing (which I suspect just about every team does, as it would seem too easy to pass up, even if it probably has zero value in the end anyways).

Or as Freddy just pointed out on the Big Show just have scouts doing the work since unless you have the info up front it's of little use...Maybe we were going to sell it to Baltimore...LOL

This is apparently being driven by someone on the competition committee (three guesses). The Packers GM who also is on the committee apparently contended we had the same guy at our game with them last year which of of course is the only logical explanation of our 38-0 asswhipping of team Favre...except their security shoed him off because they had been tipped to the practice. :rofl:

Last edited:

Wouldn't it be hysterical if the NFL analyzed the tape and found no evidence of sign stealing?

Talk about gamesmanship. I wouldn't put it past the Patriots.

Thank god I'm still pretty young and don't know exactly what the league can do in any case of unfair sportsmanship, or any of those matters I just don't see what we could of gained taking these supposed pictures.
I think it's the jets gripping for straws it'll probally be like a instant replay the NFL will look at the precious evidence the jets send and then say inconclusive your pathetic loss stands.

Belichick could have kidnapped Chad Pennington, tied him up in a shed and had "Pat Patriot" tea bag him for 12 hours and the league wouldn't suspend Belichick. I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:

Just Polian trying to play head games IMHO.

At least have the decency to spell the coach's name right, I know your probably still pissed he left you guys for a better franchise but...

Last edited:

Belichick could have kidnapped Chad Pennington, tied him up in a shed and had "Pat Patriot" tea bag him for 12 hours and the league wouldn't suspend Belichick. I wouldn't worry about it.

That maybe the funniest line I ever read on this website great job!

Or as Freddy just pointed out on the Big Show just have scouts doing the work since unless you have the info up front it's of little use...Maybe we were going to sell it to Baltimore...LOL

This is apparently being driven by someone on the competition committee (three guesses). The Packers GM who also is on the committee apparently contended we had the same guy at our game with them last year which of of course is the only logical explanation of our 38-0 asswhipping of team Favre...except their security shoed him off because they had been tipped to the practice. :rofl:

Actually it was driven by me...I made the whole thing up...

Surprised you guys give me so much credit as to not even deny this.:D

And as they are intimating on the Big Show now this is likely a ploy by Tangini to deflect media criticism away from them and their fan base in the wake of yesterdays humuliation in the #1 national game on opening weekend.

At least have the decency to spell the coach's name right, I know your probably still pissed he left you guys for a better franchise but...

Bellicheck is in trouble? Phew, for a second I thought our coach might be in hot water, but as long as it's this other guy, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back