PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats stole Jets' calls - the latest fantasy theory [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets messageboard in chaos [Re: Patriots stole signals! CHEATED!]

Hey, just like last season.

Wonder what Charlie Casserly will have to say this time.

If BB was gonna get a mole in the jets organization he surely wouldn't rat he's just say I'm a huge Jet fan and I wanted some home movies.

Re: Pats Stole Jets' Calls - the latest fantasy theory

If these accusations make them feel better about this loss, so be it. The Patriots did not need signals to beat the Jets. The Talent on the field speaks for itself.

Re: Jets messageboard in chaos

He wants to be known as mangenious not mangina and without a huge conspiracy he will deff be a Clitoris in NY.
No way this has any merit.

Haha, I am a Jets fan but that was funny. :)

What's the surprise here among Jets fans?

The Patriots took advantage of a suspect offensive line (thank Mangini and Tannenbaum for sending Kendall packing) and sacked their QB five times.

Meanwhile the Patriots were able to put significant points up on the board.

Once a team is down by 2 or more touchdowns football is a VERY different game.

No doubt they did not execute well, but everything happened pretty much as we all suspected it would.

Thanks Heelz I appreciate it he ripped my heart out when he took the jets job.
20 years from now When BB is to old to put on his own gray hoody I though Mangini or Saban as the only replacement yeah I'm thinking down the road this far.

Why would the Patriots need to put a guy behind the Jets bench "shooting to get the Jets signlas" when they could have seen them from anywhere in the stadium? Any signals from the bench are more visible from places other than behind the bench, no?

Hmmm....Why would a guy with a patriots pass stand next to the jets bench snapping pictures and then say he's stealing signals for the pats? Did he hold up a sign announcing what he was doing? Maybe paint it on his chest?

Its just too convienient. A real "spy" wouldn't wear his pass, and wouldn't cop to it.

Besides, did it really look like the pats needed signs to win today?

Thanks Heelz I appreciate it he ripped my heart out when he took the jets job.
20 years from now When BB is to old to put on his own gray hoody I though Mangini or Saban as the only replacement yeah I'm thinking down the road this far.

Never bad to think ahead.

However it was great for us as Jets fans, because most of us were sick of dealing with Herm Edwards' bs. It is refreshing to see a new coach who can get the team motivated.
Of course I am speaking from last season, not today lol

Steal what signals using a video camera? I thought all the signals were sent down from the coaches in the press box via radio? I mean, isn't that why all the coaches are wearing headsets on the sidelines?

Tell me there's a guy from the Patriots organization with a headset that's plugged into the Jets' signal and I think we've got something. But a guy from Patriots Video News that wanders too close to the Jets' bench? Puh-lease.

And besides, if there were some sort of visual signal he needed to steal, he wouldn't have to go near the Jets' bench. He'd stand on the other side of the field and use the zoom on his camera.

Last edited:

There's now,3 FULL THREADS on jetsinsider about

this nonsense.They've gone from "fire Mangini" and

"I hope Chad is dead"......to:

"The grassy-knoll,Zapruder-film conspiracy"

.....Oh,...The humanity!(and Brady is still gay):bricks:

Excuses are for losers, so I guess we know what the JESTS are...LOSERS.

Let me just say as a Jets fan that this is so lame it is funny. Who knows what the truth is about this accusation. It doesn't matter. The Pats thoroughly beat the Jets and that's that. Why people can't accept that, I'm not sure. Very sad day for me to call myself a Jets fan. From the shameful cheering when Chad got hurt, to the pathetic play on the field, to the fans clamoring for some stupid signal stealong conspiracy. Just ridiculous. I've been a lifelong fan, and I've never been this embarrased of the fans...the team, sure, there have been a lot of bad years, but not of the fans like I am today.

Congratulations Pats fans, you have one hell of a team to root for. I hope that Jets can compete with them later in the season.

However it was great for us as Jets fans, because most of us were sick of dealing with Herm Edwards' bs.
I miss Herm. It was a great division with Herm, Wanny and Greg Williams.

I say you're right, it's BS! What a stupid rumor to start. Let's assume it was true for the sake of this discussion. Don't you think the guy would be paid enough to keep his mouth shut? He surely wouldn't have been paid before the game, so by opening his mouth, he ensures he'll never get paid. And the Pats surely wouldn't just hire some guy "off the street" they couldn't trust.

What a joke!:rolleyes:

Re: "Pats accused of taping signals"

LOL...:singing: :singing: :singing: ...more conspiracy theories. They got out played.

So the guy says that the Pats put him up to it. Well, then that's enough proof for me. My guess is that if the Pats were going to do this they would be more circumspect about it.

So the guy says that the Pats put him up to it. Well, then that's enough proof for me. My guess is that if the Pats were going to do this they would be more circumspect about it.

Exactly. As secretive as the Pats are about everything right down to minutiae, this would certainly be out of character. A spy plane above the clouds is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes