Pats stole Jets' calls - the latest fantasy theory [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://jets.scout.com/2/677745.html

According to a Meadowlands source, a member of the Patriots organization, with a credential issued by the team, was spotted by Jets security chief Steve Yarnell shooting near the New York bench.

And according to the stadium source, when questioned by Yarnell, the unnamed individual said that he was put up to it by the Patriots.

The source says that the NFL is being made aware of this accusation.

If this is true, the Patriots could be subject to a serious punishment from the league office.

I say it's BS.

Re: Pats Stole Jets' Calls - the latest fantasy theory

Shooting? WTF was he shooting?

I assume he means "shouting"? If that were true, could he be heard?

EDIT:

I just read the article (probably should have done that first) and see what he is saying. Shooting for future use? I mean, how could they relay information for use in today's game?

Last edited:

"According to a Meadowlands source, a member of the Patriots organization, with a credential issued by the team, was spotted by Jets security chief Steve Yarnell shooting near the New York bench.
And according to the stadium source, when questioned by Yarnell, the unnamed individual said that he was put up to it by the Patriots.

If this is true, the Patriots could be subject to a serious punishment from the league office."

I say it's BS
:rolleyes:

This isn't new.
They said this last year.
They couldn't figure out why the terrible Pats kept winning.

No such thing as losing with dignity for the Jesters.

I don't think we really needed those signals too badly.

If we'd had the signals, then Pennington would have thrown at least ONE interception. I mean, this is just ridiculous.

As for the article, a person with Patriots Credentials was "put up to it" by the Pats organization? I think that BS. If ANYTHING, I wouldn't be surprised if the person was put up to it by the JETS organization just to get the Pats in trouble.

These accusations get tossed around all the time. I still don't know how someone can film them calling in the plays and then the Pats have any time to get the film and then do anything about it. Teams have been accused of everything from filming the other bench to hiring lip readers to get the plays. I think it is BS.

My guess the Jets are creating a big issue out of a small thing in retribution for the Pats filing a grievance with the league for them tampering with Deion Branch.

In other news, the Jets have now accused a person with Patriots credentials of soaking the Jets' jocks with Tobasco sauce before the game...

Ok, I admit it. It was me.

grapes-print.jpg

Geez, Polian should've knocked that guy's block off when he had the chance last year.

(Let's see who remembers...)

Jets messageboard in chaos [Re: Patriots stole signals! CHEATED!]

I looked at the thread about us supposedly stealing their signal calls, about 50 percent believed it another 50 percent thought it was completely bogus.
On a lighter note they're doing everything including dumping on Dbrick saying he's regressed.
They're saying Mangini has stubbornly brought a 3-4 scheme when their players aren't suited for it.
Saying Justin Miller and Barret is trash it's really hilarious I thought some of you guys were quick to abandon ship or question the team.
Some are calling Bradway a moron it's so funny.

I really hope this is not true I don't believe it is but if somehow someway wow this would be horrible.

Re: jets messageboard in chaos

And Jets Confidential has a report saying we had a camera man near Jets sideline supposedly "Stealing Signals."

Here we go.

Re: Jets messageboard in chaos

Which messageboard is this?

Re: jets messageboard in chaos

Its just funny. Now the Jets fans have realized their 17-14 win last year was a fluke. We have constantly destroyed them over the past 7 years.

I don't think the Pats had much need of stealing signals today. But I do hope the Jets spend a lot of energy worrying about that being the problem, that's for sure.

According to a Meadowlands source, a member of the Patriots organization, with a credential issued by the team, was spotted by Jets security chief Steve Yarnell shooting near the New York bench. And according to the stadium source, when questioned by Yarnell, the unnamed individual said that he was put up to it by the Patriots.

The cameraman was reportedly accused by Yarnell of shooting the Jets' signals that were being sent by the coaches from the sidelines.

If this is true, the Patriots could be subject to a serious punishment from the league office.

How many people think Mangini made up this signal nonsense as a scapegoat for not having his defense ready to compete?
He wants to be known as mangenious not mangina and without a huge conspiracy he will deff be a Clitoris in NY.
No way this has any merit.

Er...I don't believe it but if more than Jets losers are taking note of it tommorow I will feel a bit nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots