PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign WR Kevin Dorsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic BB signings in the first days of FA......Andre Johnson was a pipe dream folks (believe me I wanted him here bad). But I'll settle for DGB at pick 32

Giving Pats Fans heart attacks then unveiling the evil plans later against the rest of the league....

Supposedly the Pats are interested in Fairley and I have a feeling they are working on an "Ace up Their Sleeve" with a trade possibly

He must be humble and hungry (great Pats material) with a resume like this:

* Dorsey is a 2013 seventh-round draft pick from Maryland.
* He spent his rookie season on injured reserve.
* Re-signed by Green Bay in October after being released, Dorsey caught one pass before being placed on injured reserve after three games played.

o_O:confused:

He must be humble and hungry (great Pats material) with a resume like this:

* Dorsey is a 2013 seventh-round draft pick from Maryland.
* He spent his rookie season on injured reserve.
* Re-signed by Green Bay in October after being released, Dorsey caught one pass before being placed on injured reserve after three games played.

o_O:confused:

The Glass-I-Dowling of WR's!

From what little I've read, this guy has some good special teams chops.

If true — I think it's awesome that BB is looking at the big picture and little details, things like special teams, while everyone else is focused on the shiny bits.

If not true, well ... gotta have bodies in camp.

Brady gonna' make him a superstar and two years from now Denver will be offering him 2/12 million

Going to catch sb game winning touchdown.

From what little I've read, this guy has some good special teams chops.

If true — I think it's awesome that BB is looking at the big picture and little details, things like special teams, while everyone else is focused on the shiny bits.

If not true, well ... gotta have bodies in camp.
Special teams everyone relax aka slater. Doubt they expect him to start at WR.

Well I doubt Dorsey sets the world on fire. However remember a guy named Lafell? Most of the posters here felt lukewarm-bad about the pickup. He was a key player the past season and in the Superbowl run as well. I'm wondering if the Pats are picking up all these guys in preparation to cut Amendola??

It's the cat's meow, I tell's ya. We're cookin' with gas now! Tommy & Jimmy lighten up the room with their java junkie jive jumpin' and Kevin haulin' in passes like there was no tomorrow!

We're gonna be scorin' on and off the field, boys!

Top ten WR"s and top ten records. An embarrassment of riches, ya know? Hot patooties, bless my soul! The Dorsey boys are on a roll. :)

They've quietly added a few good special teams guys in the past 17 or so hours in addition to adding a solid guy on the DL. Smart, solid, sensible moves that will make the team better without making headlines. We as fans have it so hard.

They've quietly added a few good special teams guys in the past 17 or so hours in addition to adding a solid guy on the DL. Smart, solid, sensible moves that will make the team better without making headlines. We as fans have it so hard.
Constantly overlooked, the value of players 45-53 on the roster. It's one of the reasons I'm glad fans don't run teams. As a generalism, there is very little perspective and too much emotional investment.

Well I doubt Dorsey sets the world on fire. However remember a guy named Lafell? Most of the posters here felt lukewarm-bad about the pickup. He was a key player the past season and in the Superbowl run as well. I'm wondering if the Pats are picking up all these guys in preparation to cut Amendola??

It's apples and oranges. Everybody knew lafell was a good quality receiver. WTF is Kevin Dorsey? This guy is going to be another Kembrell Thompkins/Josh Boyce.

People are actually complaining about this? If he gets cut, no loss. Or maybe he'll turn into something useful.

There is zero downside to signing camp depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes