PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Cam Henderson to PS; Workout Sione Fua, George Uko, Yawin Smallwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayo was excellent. But he's been getting piled on in this forum since 2008 even though he's been nothing but Mr. Consistent while on the field. He's not Keuchly or Willis, though, so he sucks.

Right on the money

Never understood the demonization of Mayo, a consistent, smart football player...

BB certainly likes him..

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-jerod-mayo/gQmVzqrb1gpBOBTlZQPV5N/story.html

“He’s, I’d say, really the guy that the team probably revolves around more than any other player,” Belichick said of the 28-year-old defensive captain. “Not that there aren’t other players that are instrumental in that, but I think he touches pretty much everybody — not just the defensive players, but all the guys. Not just the older guys, but the younger guys.

“When he was captain in his second year, he had a relationship with the older guys. Now he’s a more veteran player but still pretty attached to the younger guys, like Jamie Collins, [Dont’a] Hightower, guys like that, in addition to players not at his position. He’s got great work ethic, great presence on the football field, great personality: I’d say in a very good way professional, but also has good rapport with all the players and the coaches. I think he’s as well-respected as any player in the locker room. One of the best overall team leaders, players — kind of a glue, chemistry guy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes