PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Brown WR Buddy Farnham (Andover, MA) after minicamp tryout

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on who Brady clicks with.

You have seen what happened to WR's that Brady doesn't click with. That is the kiss of death.

I love Tommy, but what he did to Galloway on the sidelines during that Falcons game was by far one of the least classy things I have ever seen him do. If Manning had done that, there would be a 19 page thread on this forum talking about how Manning now throws his linemen AND WR's under the bus.

Let me know when they sign QB Nick LaSpada (Billerica, MA), MA Gatoraid POY

Last edited:
Farnham looks intriguing, he is my binky for training camp.

I would put Holt ahead of Price. Price may intrigue us with his upside, but he hasn't played a down in NFL yet while Holt is a future Hall of Famer. Right now I would say it is Moss, Holt, Edelman and then Tate & Price (based on experience and upside). Welker would be number two if he would not have been hurt.

I wasn't saying that in terms of the depth chart, but rather in terms of roster security. Price (and Moss, and Edelman, the first two names on my list) is virtually a lock to make the roster; Holt and Patten obviously aren't.

Last edited:
I love Tommy, but what he did to Galloway on the sidelines during that Falcons game was by far one of the least classy things I have ever seen him do. If Manning had done that, there would be a 19 page thread on this forum talking about how Manning now throws his linemen AND WR's under the bus.

If yelling "how f**** hard is that?" and slamming his helmet is the "least classy" act Brady has done, I will take that in a New York minute.

If yelling "how f**** hard is that?" and slamming his helmet is the "least classy" act Brady has done, I will take that in a New York minute.

As will I, but that was completely classless. Especially considering that Manning has been thrown under the bus on this board thousands and thousands of times for doing the exact same thing to his O-Line.

Would love to see Buddy at least make the PS...As for Brown's "other" wide receiver, Bobby Sewall, who is from Portsmouth, RI, he was signed by the Tennessee Titans. I'm not sure if that had been mentioned in this forum. Not bad for an IVY.

As will I, but that was completely classless. Especially considering that Manning has been thrown under the bus on this board thousands and thousands of times for doing the exact same thing to his O-Line.

Manning blamed a playoff loss on what he perceived to be his o-line's inefficient play. He hung them out to dry in a press conference. I'm not sure Brady should be raked over the coals for yelling something in the heat of the moment, and in the spirit of competition. I don't think the 2 situations are that similar, let alone "the exact same thing".

I love Tommy, but what he did to Galloway on the sidelines during that Falcons game was by far one of the least classy things I have ever seen him do.
Manning does it in press conferences. I'm not sure Brady even know he would be heard but it was a flash frustration as opposed to in a post game press conference.

Manning blamed a playoff loss on what he perceived to be his o-line's inefficient play. He hung them out to dry in a press conference. I'm not sure Brady should be raked over the coals for yelling something in the heat of the moment, and in the spirit of competition. I don't think the 2 situations are that similar, let alone "the exact same thing".

People here have jumped all over Manning for incidents not involving press conferences, too.

People here have jumped all over Manning for incidents not involving press conferences, too.

And I have been one of these people.

Yeah...remember that "Manning caught breathing air in Foxboro.." incident?? The nerve of that guy...damn oxygen thief...

Part of being a leader is knowing when to kick someone in the arse. Galloway sucked, he wasn't smart enough to figure out the offense and really didn't seem like he cared. If you complain about that you should be watching kids play soccer, not professional football.

Part of being a leader is knowing when to kick someone in the arse. Galloway sucked, he wasn't smart enough to figure out the offense and really didn't seem like he cared. If you complain about that you should be watching kids play soccer, not professional football.

Whatever went up your *** went up sideways.

Last edited:

I hope you didn't break your keyboard when you typed that, you muscleman. :rolleyes: I'd love for you to explain how you came to the conclusion that he "didn't care". Please explain in detail. This should be hilarious.

Last edited:
I hope you didn't break your keyboard when you typed that, you muscleman. :rolleyes: I'd love for you to explain how you came to the conclusion that he "didn't care". Please explain in detail. This should be hilarious.

So let me get this straight, you get your panties in a bunch because Brady goes to the sidelines and yells at a wide receiver who just completely blew a play because he was either, to lazy, to stupid, or to incompetent to make it. A player who was soon cut.

Then you somehow connect that to Manning going to a press conference and throwing his team under the bus after a playoff loss, while taking no responsibility for his own play?

I guess Tom should have hugged him and told him to try harder, it will be all right, then perhaps sing him a little song to raise his spirits.

Now don't get me wrong, if Brady went to a press conference after the game, and blamed the loss on poor little Joey, I would completely agree with you. Yet, that is completely different than chewing out someone who made a dumb ass play in the heat of the game.

So let me get this straight, you get your panties in a bunch because Brady goes to the sidelines and yells at a wide receiver who just completely blew a play because he was either, to lazy, to stupid, or to incompetent to make it. A player who was soon cut.

Then you somehow connect that to Manning going to a press conference and throwing his team under the bus after a playoff loss, while taking no responsibility for his own play?

I guess Tom should have hugged him and told him to try harder, it will be all right, then perhaps sing him a little song to raise his spirits.

Agreed.

Its up to the QB ,as the leader of the offense, to call guys out on the sideline when they don't do their job correctly.

Its all about enforcing the idea of individual responsibility.

I'm sure i'm in the majority of people who want someone (a superior) to come to me if they have a problem - so I can at least get a right of reply.

What Manning did was poor leadership because he didn't allow the guys he was criticizing the same courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down