PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign 4th rounder: Rich Orhnberger

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm glad everybody jumped on the LT/RT controversy, I think it's interesting that at least one of those Guards better than Neal is a rookie who hasn't played a down in the NFL. Not to mention all the LGs listed... I guess we've determined bbell is still confused between his left and his right. :confused2:

ten guards better than neal- vince manuwai, brian waters, chris keomoto, davin joseph, faneca, shawn andrews, t.j. lang, e. steinbach, chris dielman, robert garza, snee, r. lilja, brandon moore, steve hutchison, joe berger, robert gallery, tony moll etc....

First of all, we asked you to name 10 right guards better than Neal. You didn't do that as Hutchinson and Faneca are LEFT GUARDS, not Right Guards. Brandon Moore from the Jets isn't better than Neal. I didn't bother to check the others, but since you screwed up on 2 of them, you probably screwed up on more.

25 tackles better than kaczur- jake long, walter jones, tony ugoh, bryant mckinney, j gaither, jeff otah, orlando pace, joe thomas, matt light, michael roos, gaither, mcneil-chargers, jammal brown, ryan clady, jason peters, j.gross, flozell adams, max starks, diehl, clifton-packers, winston , vernon carey, sammy baker, brandon albert, khalif barnes, marc colombo, dabrickashaw ferguson...

there u go, although i give our whole line credit in the running game for the most part

How about not naming LTs when people ask you for RTs.

both of u arent too observant...i said there are 25 "tackles" and 10 "guards" better, for the ppl who cant seem to think ne one on the pats is expendable or plays bad

Unfortunately for you, we are very observant. Unfortunately for you, space and myself know that there are differences in how the positions are played and that they aren't , necessarily, interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back