PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat's seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike5

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just curious as to what you guys think about the upper deck seats. They are so much cheaper, is it worth saving the money and sitting on the upper deck opposed to buying lower deck tickets or even watching it from home? I am a huge fan of the Pats but haven't had the amazing opportunity to go to one of their games up untill this weekend where I bought 1 seat in the 300's somewhere. I'm looking forward to it a lot but I'm curious as to whether or not upper deck seats will be good. Is it way too hard to see? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Hey, I'm just curious as to what you guys think about the upper deck seats. They are so much cheaper, is it worth saving the money and sitting on the upper deck opposed to buying lower deck tickets or even watching it from home? I am a huge fan of the Pats but haven't had the amazing opportunity to go to one of their games up untill this weekend where I bought 1 seat in the 300's somewhere. I'm looking forward to it a lot but I'm curious as to whether or not upper deck seats will be good. Is it way too hard to see? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Only in the first 3 rows

I watch six or so games a year from 326 row 12. I like the bird's eye view.

I've done the club seats once and 100 level seats once. Both are great, but to me, you go for the whole experience more than anything else - that and the fact you get to see the entire play on the field, not just the QB.

Awesome, thank you for those of you who have responded. I know I will appreciate the experience regardless but I was just a little worried about the seats I purchased. (section 317 row 22) Oh well, I guess we will find out on sunday :). any more responses would still be appreciated.

Thanks

Good advice about the 1st few rows in the 300s. They're OK.
Also, bring binoculars.
Row 22 is gonna be FAR back.

What I would NOT do (unless I'd never seen the stadium at all) is take the standing room tickets. Prostate problems would lose me my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back