PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB15

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know most of you will laugh but I just sent in my application for 4 season tickets. We all know these are impossible to come by, but at the age of 22 I figure I might as well get on the list now cause I can afford the decade or two wait period ahahah

anyone else on the list?

thoughts? comments?

good move.....can't hurt to get on the list.

Hey guys, I know most of you will laugh but I just sent in my application for 4 season tickets. We all know these are impossible to come by, but at the age of 22 I figure I might as well get on the list now cause I can afford the decade or two wait period ahahah

anyone else on the list?

thoughts? comments?

I've been on since about a year before they built Gillette. Still waiting for 2 seats. Luckily my GF's brother has 5 and I pay for 1 right now. GO PATS!!!

I've been on the list for two seats for over 8 years. I'm wondering how many will give up their seats in this economy.

I've been on the list for two seats for over 8 years. I'm wondering how many will give up their seats in this economy.

goodcall

8 years. ouch

I hope you all get your tickets this year. I think there will be alot of people giving them up. A lot of companies and small business owneres are really cutting back on such things.
Good luck!

Been on the waiting list for three tickets for this being the 10th year and for 2tickets which is now year 9. Bear in mind at least by being on the list you get pre-sale opportunities to Pats games as well as concerts at Gillette, also you can buy tickets from other season ticket holders on the Ticketexchange thru the Patriots website with very little in additional fees. I have basically sat as close as two rows from the field and in the last row of the stadium and have seen games from just about every vantage point. I have only missed a few home games over the years without being a season ticket holder and those were typically due to being away on vacation.

Many have.
Over on the ancient Patriots Mailing List half a dozen subscribers gave up their seats this year.
Some who had seats way up in the 300s immediately turned around and signed up for the wait list just so they could then buy gameday tix resold by ST holders on the Pats website. Tickets in the 100s close to the field.

anyone else on the list?

thoughts? comments?

Yeah, there's about 50,000 on the list.

Kraft was on NFLN with Goodell and stated the renewal rate droped to the mid-90% range.

of course, last season they said it was over 99% and there were plenty of tickets on ticketmaster for every game, and they weren't all returned by the visiting team.

Does anyone on the waiting list know when they put tickets up for sale on ticket exchange?

I've been on since about a year before they built Gillette. Still waiting for 2 seats. Luckily my GF's brother has 5 and I pay for 1 right now. GO PATS!!!

You will have a better chance if you are on the list for 4+.

I am on the list for 4 tickets since 1999.

Maybe next year will be my year

Kraft was on NFLN with Goodell and stated the renewal rate droped to the mid-90% range.

of course, last season they said it was over 99% and there were plenty of tickets on ticketmaster for every game, and they weren't all returned by the visiting team.

If I take this 95% along with 68,756 seats. That's 3,438 seats opening up a year. Taking pats1 number of a 50k waiting list it will take 15 years to get tickets.

I'm also thinking of joining the Patriots Season Tickets Waiting List and have one question. In the agreement they state that "you must
purchase season tickets for those seat locations offered to you." Do you have any right to request certain price levels? Am I correct to assume that they start new Season Ticket holders up high in the cheap seats?

Thanks!

But they could have been returned by season ticket holders..... on a game by game basis.

99% sounds correct after the (somewhat) historic season the year before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes