PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats' remaining FA's: T. Brown, Flutie, Neal, Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's been about 2 months from the season ended, and the field of 17 UFA's has been trimmed down to 4.

Troy Brown - Michael Holley reports he is very close to re-signing with the Pats.

Doug Flutie - Contemplating retirement?

Stephen Neal - Is also reportedly close to re-signing.

Michael Stone - Reportedly turned down a Pats' offer to test the waters of free agency.

Also, Randall Gay, Gene Mruczkowski, Guss Scott, and Billy Yates have yet to officially sign their ERFA tenders.

Last edited:
Interesting only a few left...I really hope Neal and Brown stay here..Brown I guess is ALL but official!!! Neal would be a solid guard for the team and has an upside, even at 30. Flutie??? The weird one is Stone...what is he waiting for??

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
Interesting only a few left...I really hope Neal and Brown stay here..Brown I guess is ALL but official!!! Neal would be a solid guard for the team and has an upside, even at 30. Flutie??? The eird one is Stone...what is he waiting for??
A shot at a starting gig, look at the S depth on the roster, he knows he's a straight STs player here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back