PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Ravens Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady2Moss

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Greetings from Baltimore (Sadly I go to school here)

I was wondering what you guys found to be the best way to get tickets to away games asides from the usual stub hub. Me and 2 other Pats Nuts are trying to get to the game and I was wondering if anyone had advice how to get reasonably priced tickets.

Thanks guy hoping we smash these suckers regardless if I'm there in person or watching on tv

Last edited:
Greetings from Baltimore (Sadly I go to school here)

I was wondering what you guys found to be the best way to get tickets to away games asides from the usual stub hub. Me and 2 other Pats Nuts are trying to get to the game and I was wondering if anyone had advice how to get reasonably priced tickets.

Thanks guy hoping we smash these suckers regardless if I'm there in person or watching on tv

Stubhub will be your best bet unless you know a true ravens fan selling their tickets but probably won't to a pats fan. I know stubhub is expensive..but it's the price you pay now for legit tickets. Where i got my tickets for when i drove down to NY for the Pats-Jets game 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back