PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Radio on the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patpatriot

Banned
Reaction score
There used to be a link to a site that hooked you into the oppositions gameday radio broacast over the internet. Can anyone dig it up? I tried bit came up empty. Also there was a link to WEEI that let you listen without signing up for all their trash. Any Clue?

Thanks

pat

Direct links (open in Windows Media Player):

WEEI:

mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WEEI

ESPN Boston:

mms://jsports-live.wm.llnwd.net/jsports_live

patpatriot said:
There used to be a link to a site that hooked you into the oppositions gameday radio broacast over the internet. Can anyone dig it up? I tried bit came up empty. Also there was a link to WEEI that let you listen without signing up for all their trash. Any Clue?

Thanks

pat

There you go.

http://www.thegamelive.com/

patpatriot said:
Many thanks! Go Pats!!!

You have to try all of them sometimes, but I've always found one.

patpatriot said:
There used to be a link to a site that hooked you into the oppositions gameday radio broacast over the internet. Can anyone dig it up?
pat

This sounds more like NFL Field Pass. You can just go to www.nfl.com and click on stuff to order Field Pass. You get radio of all NFL games, and nowadays you get the Pats home announcers (lame though they are) not just the opposition's broadcast. It costs on the order of $30 or $40 for the year. Great deal in my opinion.

pats1 said:
Direct links (open in Windows Media Player)

ESPN Boston:

mms://jsports-live.wm.llnwd.net/jsports_live

You can't get ESPN Boston online. At least I never have been able to. The link provided here just takes you to Chinese writing.

shakadave said:
You can't get ESPN Boston online. At least I never have been able to. The link provided here just takes you to Chinese writing.

Use this link:
http://www.espnboston.com/

I use it to listen to Felger's show every day down here in Connecticut

shakadave said:

Well, if local programming is not on, the link might not work.

But all you have to do is copy and paste it into your browser, hit enter, and Windows Media Player will open with the stream.

If you go to the ESPNBoston homepage and click on the "Listen Live" thing, and there isn't any programming on, it will redirect you to the ESPN Radio homepage.

Here's the direct link to ESPN Radio:

mms://a1431.l1047835187.c10478.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1431/10478/v0001/reflector:35187

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back