PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Practices And Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how Pat's public practices,experience etc works? It's been awhile since my Grogan @ Sullivan and Foxboro Days? Appreciate any input on what to expect. Thanx.............
GO PATS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanx jmt57, Apreciate It.

I'm sure in the next few days there will be some updated reports & tips for this year's camp from some of the forum members here.

I usually park in the lot in front of the BB&B store nearest the stadium and just walk to the entrance to the practice facility. Getting a spot on the grassy hill is nice and there are a couple of trees there that provide shade on a hot sunny day....grab a cold drink at one of the refreshment stands and a roster sheet from PFW also...They usually have the Patriot Football weekly paper there as a free handout....Something to read while you wait for the players to start practicing.....(note: PFW is a great paper to keep up with whats happening on the team..Game / Individual stats after every game...subscribe to it and you can access the articles online if you don't already !)

When at practices, I like to pick out the new rookies that got drafted and try to follow their drills.....should be fun this year with 2 new running backs to watch as well as seeing how Lee Smith performs....

Watching how Tate and Price look will also be of interest....

Solder and Vollmer won't be hard to spot :)

Hope to make it to a practice before I have to go on the road for 10 days starting Aug 1.....

I usually park in the lot in front of the BB&B store nearest the stadium and just walk to the entrance to the practice facility. Getting a spot on the grassy hill is nice and there are a couple of trees there that provide shade on a hot sunny day....grab a cold drink at one of the refreshment stands and a roster sheet from PFW also...They usually have the Patriot Football weekly paper there as a free handout....Something to read while you wait for the players to start practicing.....(note: PFW is a great paper to keep up with whats happening on the team..Game / Individual stats after every game...subscribe to it and you can access the articles online if you don't already !)

When at practices, I like to pick out the new rookies that got drafted and try to follow their drills.....should be fun this year with 2 new running backs to watch as well as seeing how Lee Smith performs....

Watching how Tate and Price look will also be of interest....

Solder and Vollmer won't be hard to spot :)

Hope to make it to a practice before I have to go on the road for 10 days starting Aug 1.....

Thanx BlueThunder

Practice Schedule

If the scheduled practices are 10-11 and 2:30-5 (as they are tomorrow), should I assume that the 10-11 is a walk through or at most a light practice, and the 2:30-5 is a full pads practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes