PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats players who caught a TD Pass in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDot

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Lafell, Gronk, Amendola and Edelman.

This might be just me. But I found it kinda wild that all major skill guys caught a TD pass in the SB.

Just imagine if Tom had real weapons(Sark/)..

Yes, this is something I was keeping an eye on as well (since I've been trying to collect the autographs of all Pats players who scored Super Bowl TDs in the Tom Brady era).

That would make the list..........

Ty Law
David Patten
Deion Branch
David Givens
Antwain Smith
Mike Vrabel
David Givens (again)
Mike Vrabel (again)
Corey Dillon
Laurence Maroney
Randy Moss
Danny Woodhead
Aaron Hernandez
Brandon LaFell
Rob Gronkowski
Danny Amendola
Julian Edelman

Of that list, the autographs that I am missing are Laurence Maroney, Danny Woodhead, and Brandon LaFell.

Yes, this is something I was keeping an eye on as well (since I've been trying to collect the autographs of all Pats players who scored Super Bowl TDs in the Tom Brady era).

That would make the list..........

Ty Law
David Patten
Deion Branch
David Givens
Antwain Smith
Mike Vrabel
David Givens (again)
Mike Vrabel (again)
Corey Dillon
Laurence Maroney
Randy Moss
Danny Woodhead
Aaron Hernandez
Brandon LaFell
Rob Gronkowski
Danny Amendola
Julian Edelman

Of that list, the autographs that I am missing are Laurence Maroney, Danny Woodhead, and Brandon LaFell.
Good luck finding Kool-Aid Maroney. He never really got his due for that playoff run, he went ham vs Jax and San Diego. We lose to the Chargers without him.

I wish Danny Woodhead was still on the team. Would have liked to see him get a ring with the Pats (and it would have been a double blow to the Jets).

I wish Danny Woodhead was still on the team. Would have liked to see him get a ring with the Pats (and it would have been a double blow to the Jets).

Had the Pats won Super Bowl 46, the drive at the end of the first half vs. the Giants in which Danny scored would have been regarded as one of the best drives in Super Bowl history.

But yes, it's cool how four different players got to feel the thrill of scoring a Super Bowl TD.

But yes, it's cool how four different players got to feel the thrill of scoring a Super Bowl TD.

I don't know if this was thread worthy. But I thought is was pretty cool that those 4 all caught a TD pass. Just something that made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back