PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Plane Just Touched Down (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Plane Just Touched Down

Brady managed those stairs well. Did you see the way he read the rain, wind to determine if he should grab the railing or just go right down the middle? He opted for going down the middle. He stepped up and just ran for it. Imagine, just running for it on on a wet and windy surface. Not ideal conditions, but the performance was typically clutch. His decision to not take the easy out and grab the rail scared me a bit, but who am I to critize Tom Brady's decision making? He really pulled it off. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: Pats just landed in Phoenix

thought they would show bill's press con

gonna hear from the guys in a few minutes on nfl:singing: :singing:

For those without Nfl network it will be live on Patriots.com also.

Brady managed those stairs well. Did you see the way he read the rain, wind to determine if he should grab the railing or just go right down the middle? He opted for going down the middle. He stepped up and just ran for it. Imagine, just running for it on on a wet and windy surface. Not ideal conditions, but the performance was typically clutch. His decision to not take the easy out and grab the rail scared me a bit, but who am I to critize Tom Brady's decision making? He really pulled it off. ;)

LOL That was one of his better rushes all season, switched the water bottle to his free hand half way down when he saw a clear path to the bus. And he didn't wimp out with the ultra chic my coat on my head look so many of his teamates opted for...

I think NFLN was inching towards a collective heart attack when they realized 5 minutes after disembarking commenced, there was a rear exit door. :eek: Wasn't the easy route either, that step down looked like a potential MCL killer...

I love when Mooch said I believe we already saw him, think he already came off, and Rich said NO...

Let the media games begin.

Well sure, who limps on a bionic leg?

gigl.gif

Pats bus just took off.

So far so good

faulk is just another sore loser in our long list of sore losers:rocker:

I am glad to see that Vrabel will be speaking to the media!! That is cool!
hellyeah.gif

Nice to see Mike Reiss front and center as Schefter's Patriots expert pre press conference. Hope we don't lose him over this exposure.

Now Adam is talking to Michael Holley. Two good choices in a row.

Nice to see Mike Reiss front and center as Schefter's Patriots expert pre press conference. Hope we don't lose him over this exposure.
Michael Holly now on with Schefter. Cool stuff. :)

NFL Network ticker says Reiss reported that Brady is expected to return to practice this week.

well this is just fantastic news.

I knew that they had to actually get off the plane before they could practice in Arizona, and then play in the Superbowl.

This is a good first step. Great job guys.

NFL Network ticker says Reiss reported that Brady is expected to return to practice this week.

Wow, that was fast.

well this is just fantastic news.

I knew that they had to actually get off the plane before they could practice in Arizona, and then play in the Superbowl.

This is a good first step. Great job guys.

Were on top of things

Vegas just raised the spread .5 points.

They should have made him go down a special ramp in a wheelchair just to mess with people's heads. Have him on a segway for the next presser. Wait that's right we don't like distractions... never mind.

Is anybody else not getting the audio with the video on patriots.com?

edit: Looks like they fixed it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back