PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Plane Just Touched Down (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
On NFL Network they have a live half screen shot of the plane, they haven't come out yet..

Re: Pats Plane Just Touched Down

I don't have NFLN. :(

Pats just landed in Phoenix

I'm there (with no ticket) watching it on TV.

:(

They're all coming out of the plane now, raining out... hope its nice next week or else they'll close the roof.

Thank God. This is crucial info.

:(

They're all coming out of the plane now, raining out... hope its nice next week or else they'll close the roof.

My GF was just giving me the details on the phone. Thanks though, appreciate it.

Re: Pats just landed in Phoenix

I'm watchin..........................Just saw Randy. Just showed Tommy, he looks totally fine, he all but ran down the stairs unabated.............

Last edited by a moderator:

For this be thankful you don't. I love the NFL network but they have to get Marshall Faulk out there, with his so called expert analyses and nonexistent personality. It ruins the enjoyment quite a bit.

Brady's fine. Now we can stop all the talk about his ankle.

I was watching it...Maroney, Vrabel, Izzo, Wilfork, they all came off the plane...Tom Brady walked off with no limp whatsoever! :) It was pretty cool to watch, but I had the volume down. I can't stand Marshall Faulk.

Brady was one of last off plane. Looked normal walking down stairs and didn't have a limp in his stride once on the ground.

Marshall Faulk is also unbearable to listen to.

Last edited:

NOt only is he fine, he practically ran down the stairs!

Brady managed those stairs well. Did you see the way he read the rain, wind to determine if he should grab the railing or just go right down the middle? He opted for going down the middle. He stepped up and just ran for it. Imagine, just running for it on on a wet and windy surface. Not ideal conditions, but the performance was typically clutch. His decision to not take the easy out and grab the rail scared me a bit, but who am I to criticize Tom Brady's decision making? He really pulled it off. ;)

Last edited:

Welker rockin a camo hat with a tan suit. Get 'em Wes.

I thought Brady did have a little limp. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

I thought Brady did have a little limp. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

You gotta be bro. He practically jogged down the stairs. The week off is gettin to you. ;)

Brady managed those stairs well. Did you see the way he read the rain, wind to determine if he should grab the railing or just go right down the middle? He opted for going down the middle. He stepped up and just ran for it. Imagine, just running for it on on a wet and windy surface. Not ideal conditions, but the performance was typically clutch. His decision to not take the easy out and grab the rail scared me a bit, but who am I to critize Tom Brady's decision making? He really pulled it off. ;)

This post gave me a very good laugh that I needed today. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes