PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats place Welker, Crable, Weston on Active/PUP; Jenkins and T. Johnson to Active/NFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Welker, Crable Placed on Active PUP

If Shawn Crable were a horse, I'd shoot him. I'm guessing he tripped on his way to the field and tore his ACL. Either that or a series of painful paper cuts opening the playbook.

I keep forgetting Crable exists.

I have to believe that BB really sees something in Crable. No way would BB keep anyone else this long having not played a down.

Re: Pats place Welker, Crable, Weston on Active/PUP; Jenkins and T. Johnson to Active

BB must see something in Crable because I dont know of any coach that would keep this guy around. Guy must be shi**ing golden eggs.

Re: Pats place Welker, Crable, Weston on Active/PUP; Jenkins and T. Johnson to Active

Welker on PUP is NBD, they are clearly trying to save him some wear and tear time, he will be there when the bell rings.

Crable, honestly, WTF, he can't even make the field?? I think he at least made it to the first pre-season game last year?

Crable has to have some incriminating photos of Belichick at this point. Nothing else makes sense.

Crable has to have some incriminating photos of Belichick at this point. Nothing else makes sense.

not sure even that would do it.....must be photos of Kraft.

I heard Crable was trying to blow a fart out, accidentally sharted, and the diarrhea turned out to be too hot and burned his leg.

Before I slam Crable I want to see how long he is out. It wouldn't be the first time that a player was on the active PUP and be off it and practicing fully in a week's time.

Before I slam Crable I want to see how long he is out. It wouldn't be the first time that a player was on the active PUP and be off it and practicing fully in a week's time.

Just make fart jokes like I did.

Precisely. Let's not be too hasty. The Crab has a tradition of quickly shaking off injury and by force of will alone making it onto the practise field.

Precisely. Let's not be too hasty. The Crab has a tradition of quickly shaking off injury and by force of will alone making it onto the practise field.

Middle school?

Anyone know if Crable will dissolve if he is in the rain? ;)

And seems they are just being careful with Welker, better safe than sorry :)

Fixed it for ya

Hell, everyone has those pics...

gollum.jpg

Rofl Kontra

At this point, I'm surprised the Patriots don't refer to the PUP list as the "Crable" list. To be "Crabled" , or "dude got Crabled, man..." seems like a good way to express everyone's amazement with his situation. :rolleyes:

The Pats were just being intelligent

By putting Crable on the PUP it got the team down to the 80 active players for the beginning of camp

They figured he go on the DL sooner or later anyway

I think the Pats put Welker on PUP just to screw with espn, after they just spent all that time decalring Walker would not be going on PUP . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes