PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats, Pack, and Jags interested in Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Theres no way a proud franchise like the Packers will let a guy on their team which at one point in a game against the Vikings Randy faked like he was pulling his pants down and mooning the end zone crowd after a touchdown and the fans there literally hit the roof with those actions.....No way he goes to cheeseland,the fans would go bonkers,they HATE Moss and won't change if he became a packer which wont happen anyway.

This is not like T.O. and Dallas like when he stomped on their star as an eagle and is now a cowboy,Its a different situation and more degrading.

Take GB out of the Moss sweepstakes,I say he gets traded to a team who in return can send a QB or top OL to Oakland as some of the trade compensation.

he faked the moon cuz packers fans always moon the opposing team when they leave if the pack wins
honestly, i thought it was funny, considering that fact

Profootballtalk.com reports that after the Raiders asked the Packers for a first-round pick in exchange for Randy Moss, Green Bay countered by offering Aaron Rodgers.

The Raiders need a quarterback with Andrew Walter the lone signed QB on their roster, and Lane Kiffin might be willing to take a flier on Rodgers to develop and possibly push to start. It appears Green Bay and Oakland are in serious conversations about making a trade involving Moss.

Maybe the Raiders are considering taking Calvin Johnson this will be interesting.

This is the guy I want. I think Moss would absolutely thrive here. I think much like Corey he wants to be winner and it pisses him off to no end that he is constantly on ****ty teams.

Bring him here and I think people would be shocked how well he would fit in.

The Pats have a mystique about them now. They don't take thugs but they can turn around a guy who has some issues because he is just sick of losing.

Stick Portis and Lewis. Gimme Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back