PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats open as 12 point favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d personally prefer this one being over by halftime.

I’d personally prefer this one being over by halftime.

I agree, I thought it would be a nine point spread, but 12 is right, because if you read the Herald, I feel confident it will be over by halftime.. Because we will need our hearts for the rematch against the Colts...

I agree, I thought it would be a nine point spread, but 12 is right, because if you read the Herald, I feel confident it will be over by halftime.. Because we will need our hearts for the rematch against the Colts...

look past the jags all you want..could end up looking foolish...

In the last 8 games of regular season Jags were 2nd highest points scorers (just 2 points behind the pats) I think our offence is a great matchup against your D and that we won't have much trouble moving the ball...however I think your passing offence is also a great matchup against our inconsistent Pass D...i expect a close game

Many in the media think the Jags are built to beat the Pats. Looks like Vegas disagrees. I think there will be heaving betting on the Jags getting 12. That will be the AIF, or Average Idiot Factor, and that means to me that the Pats will cover.

The two best teams in the NFL are the Pats and Indy, and one of them will be champs when all is said and done.

Last edited:
Line has now moved up to 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes