PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats open -9 over Ravens - O/U 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens were not very impressive on TV today. Even Bill Cowher made a comment about them lacking speed.

I capped the game and according to my calculations the Pats should be favored by 11.

I don't know how you did your numbers, but they sound right considering what the Pats did to the Broncos last night and how the Ravens sort of squeaked by today. Most important, IMO, is how the Ravens couldn't get a run game going in light of what the Pats suddenly surging D did to the Broncos run game last night. Intuitively, the opening spread should be double digits and settle down at around eight or nine.

The Ravens looked atrocious today watching on the tube . . . that said, I think their D is for real. Ranked 3rd in the league (in both scoring and total yardage), they only gave up 30 points once this season and 25 on only three occasions.

Then again, they hadn't yet played the Patriots. :D

The Ravens looked atrocious today watching on the tube . . . that said, I think their D is for real. Ranked 3rd in the league (in both scoring and total yardage), they only gave up 30 points once this season and 25 on only three occasions.

Then again, they hadn't yet played the Patriots. :D

Funny we only gave up over 30 points once and over 24 twice (27 and 34). Yet our Defense sucks.

Funny we only gave up over 30 points once and over 24 twice (27 and 34). Yet our Defense sucks.

Preaching to the choir. I just made that exact point over on the other thread . . .

Where did you see this??
I see Patriots -6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes