Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe is not going to like
This spread.

Patriots 7 1/2 Point Favorites v. Ravens

Gotta believe Houston would have been double digit underdogs had they defeated Balt.

This will motivate the Ravens, d%#*!@t!

Damn-that is a huge spread.....Even more shocking than the Denver game, IMO!

MGM has it at 7.5 o/u 50. Pats have plenty of motivation for this one already. The Ravens are already running their mouths.

I saw -7....I'd bet the house on that line

Just a feeling but Baltimore won't even be competitive in this game. Pats will at least 30 and I can't see more than 14 from the Flacco and the offense.

Give the points.:D

Unreal...I have seen too many playoff collapses and horrific D performances this season to feel very confident in that line.

Ravens are going to get blown out by halftime.

It may be starting at 9 but it will end at below 7, I predict. No way it stays at 9. The home field doesn't add that many points.

Don't like either of these...like the unders and I would have guessed the spread around 6 points, but these guys tend to know what people want.

No motivation needed by either team but I do like it when we fly under the radar (like this week) for a change.

It may be starting at 9 but it will end at below 7, I predict. No way it stays at 9. The home field doesn't add that many points.

I capped the game and according to my calculations the Pats should be favored by 11.

The Motivations for the Patriots:

They made it to the AFCCG!

The want revenge against the ravens from 2 years ago.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: MHK!!!!

So, you think that spread in the Denver game should have been lower?????????

Damn-that is a huge spread.....Even more shocking than the Denver game, IMO!

F the Ravens.....worry about the G'men.

It would be hard to take another loss to them!

People are already pounding the +9 (-135). Honestly I think that line is to high. I was guessing it would be in the Vegas zone (4.5 to 5.5). After some more thought I settled on around 7-7.5.

The Pats stymied a top run game as they more or less dismembered a Broncos team that made the Steelers look bad last week. Meanwhile, the Ravens couldn't run the ball at all today and had to go all-in to beat a third string QB with half a dozen or so NFL starts and will be relying on Joe Flacco to put them over the top next week. I'm surprised the spread is only nine points.

The Playoffs aren't about who is the best team, but who is playing the best in the middle of January. Right now, the Giants and Pats are playing the best and seem to be on a collision course for a rematch.

Last edited:
**** the Ravens. Patriots are going to win the SB and we'll never have to hear that spygate drivel ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back