PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats on the clock on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will also have video and analysis on the 6 pm sportscenter

Nothing really new in the commentary. Not sure I learned anything I didn't already know. They signed top FAs and lost Graham/Dillon. I guess the supposition that we will be addressing Safety/CB in the draft is at least throwing something out there.

And the only replies to the commentary are the following lame comments from some jealous loser jester fan.

Genaro1331 (3/20/2007 at 7:20 PM)

"F" THE PATRIOTS!! J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
Genaro1331 (3/20/2007 at 7:22 PM)

Of course thats the grade I think they deserve, for trying to buy a championship...MUAHAHAHAAHHA

This article is basically just to get you ready for the Patriots "on the clock" tonight. I'm interested to see who Kiper thinks they'll get...I wonder if he'll still say Willis, and Nelson? Anyone know if they'll talk about both of NE's first round picks, or just one?

Kiper says Willis at 24 and either Nelson or Eric Weddle of Utah at 28. Works for me.

Well one thing about it if you miss it on TV you can see the video clip on the ESPN web site under "On the Clock" that works for me.

I am starting to think I want the best available DB at 24 and either poluszny or Harris at 28.

The one interesting part was Kiper throwing Weddle in the mix...maybe, but I would rather take him in the second, as part of my trade with the Pack:D

Last edited:
I am starting to think I want the best available DB at 24 and either poluszny or Harris at 28.

What is peoples thing with this guy? Willis would be the better fit.

Last edited:
The one interesting part was Kiper throwing Weddle in the mix...maybe, but I would rather take him in the second, as part of my trade with the Pack:D
Trade??? I really doubt we'd be able to make a trade..who are you giving the Packers?? Colvin?? Hmmm a 2nd?? Not sure who they could trade for a 2...

Trade??? I really doubt we'd be able to make a trade..who are you giving the Packers?? Colvin?? Hmmm a 2nd?? Not sure who they could trade for a 2...

the trade is 24 and 28 for 16 and 47 at least i think thats what he's talkin about because it equals out

What is peoples thing with this guy? Willis would be the better fit.

He is arguably the hardest worker of any player in the entire draft. Lives in the film room and has worked out like mad. Unquestioned team leader too. I would be ecstatic if we could get this guy. As for Willis, he will probably get picked before us, so don't get your hopes up. Poz might too for that matter, but less likely.

He is arguably the hardest worker of any player in the entire draft. Lives in the film room and has worked out like mad. Unquestioned team leader too. I would be ecstatic if we could get this guy. As for Willis, he will probably get picked before us, so don't get your hopes up. Poz might too for that matter, but less likely.

I think poz might be around at 24

Last edited:
Kiper says Willis at 24 and either Nelson or Eric Weddle of Utah at 28. Works for me.

I think it's just Kiper being clueless, but if Nelson falls to #28 I'll shoot myself and some GM's should be shot. Easily one of the ten best players in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes