PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats on NFL network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

desi-patsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Do they ever replay Pats game on NFL network? I missed game 3 and would love to watch it but it seems the NFL network will play every game except the Pats. Is there some sort of legal issue that they cant play games that were only televised locally.

desi-patsfan said:
Do they ever replay Pats game on NFL network? I missed game 3 and would love to watch it but it seems the NFL network will play every game except the Pats. Is there some sort of legal issue that they cant play games that were only televised locally.

They re-air every pre-season game and the Pats game was aired yesterday at 12pm. Not sure when or if it will be replayed again.

mgcolby said:
They re-air every pre-season game and the Pats game was aired yesterday at 12pm. Not sure when or if it will be replayed again.

Damn was still traveling back home that time. I might be out of luck for this game. Ah well, thanx for the response.

The Giants game will be replayed on NFL Network on Sunday. I think in the late afternoon...

you hv a small possibility to see it again on NFL Network tomorrow at 9 pm yr time as they will show the game of week.3 that had more votes on NFL com but i doubt it will be NE-WSH infortunately

I'm in the same boat as my VCR didn't record the NFLN replay like it should have - unfortunately it looks like there's just one replay per game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back