PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats need to take out the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang!

Good luck tomorrow against the JETS! We expect you to crush the JETS so that all the HYPE and HOOPLA can begin with the PATS v. SAINTS! for Monday Night Football!!! We KNOW we're gonna get the PATS BEST game come Monday!!!

Oh, Reggie Bush and Sedrick Ellis won't be playing tomorrow against the BUCS, SO.....will be all rested and ready for the PATRIOTS come Monday night!! THe Saints are banged up now..so regardless, look for a clash of the titans next wek! p.s. Embarras SANCHIZE! LOL :singing: :singing: :singing: :singing:

Last edited:
Beating the 17-0 Colts in the AFCCG and the 18-0 Saints in the Super Bowl-- not THAT would be crazy!

I don't really want anyone to even match 16-0 though.

That would be greatness!!!

I feel secure the Jets are gonna get whipped bad tomorrow. I don't know if the Patriots can win down in the Big Easy or not Monday night but I know it should be a hellava entertaining game for sure. I want to see the saints get into the SB soooooooooooooooooo bad. They deserve more than most . GO Saints!, but please lay an egg on MNF.... We may need that victory by years end!

i AGREE.... but this is a non conference game.....

Indy would have been the ideal win.

Got to Beat NYJ and MIA

Paytons philosophy is you can't cover everyone, it is thats simple, With the Saints

TE,
Jeremy Shockey
David Thomas
Darell Dinkins

WR,
Devery Henderson
Marques Colston
Robert Meachem
Lance Moore
Courtney Roby

RB,
Reggie Bush
Pierre Thomas
Lynell Hamilton
Mike Bell

You build a team with that many weapons and try to find a QB that is a sniper, but is also dedicated to getting better, like Brady, a guy that loves the game, enter brees
YouTube - Drew Brees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4

The Saints defense is just as simplistic, they want the ball. Not to contain or prevent , GW wants the ball back and considers his defense a offense on the field, the QB is Sharper and Vilma.

That said I don't know why any Patriots fans think this is not a pivotal game. If you cant beat the Saints monday then your just hoping there is a flute in the playoffs and we lose, then you'll never now who's better.

We dont want that.

The colts are a one dimensional team with no pass defense and no run game, and there coach is not proven yet.

We want you in the playoffs, fare and square, and this game coming up in N.O. means as much to you as it does to us, because it might decide what we both might have to fix before we meet again. So the jets game is more important right now, but never forget you might need to beat us in the SB, and can you or we.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing