PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats need to take out the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I wouldn't call it a hot streak. Seems to me that Brees has always been a great QB.
I do. Brees is the central part of the Saints team. In the earlier part of this season, they looked almost unbeatable. Now that he is a little more inconsistent, the Saints have looked far from unbeatable, quite the opposite actually. Their defense picked up the slack and both units have covered the cracks for each other.

I'm not underestimating the Saints as I believe they are the class of the NFL at the moment.

I personally think the Pats need to take care of business this week against the jets before they worry about anyone else.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are there key injuries on saints now?

agree Brees might throw 3 ints but he will still sling it all game and come back.

Funny thing is only one other team has done 13 turnovers in November, " the greatest show on turf" rams that got the SB. Same amount 4 games won all 4.

This is off-topic but I thought, given your affiliation, I'd ask you. Does NO play Indy regular season this year? Or is a Super Bowl match-up their only chance to play.

This is off-topic but I thought, given your affiliation, I'd ask you. Does NO play Indy regular season this year? Or is a Super Bowl match-up their only chance to play.

no we don't, unless there is a SB.

Screw the Jets their just a lil road bump in the way

You're kidding, right?

Never over look a Divisional Game. Thankfully for Pats fans out there, you aren't Bill Belichick. He won't over look anyone and he'll come prepared.

You're kidding, right?

Never over look a Divisional Game. Thankfully for Pats fans out there, you aren't Bill Belichick. He won't over look anyone and he'll come prepared.

agreed BB is to smart to care about the saints game over the jets game, the saints are the team that wants this win more that BB.

i would prefer if we lost to the Saints but beat the Colts in the AFC Championship and beat the saints in the Super Bowl.

The next two games are both important to getting the mojo back and erasing any hangover effect from the Colts loss.

I'd say in reality the Jets game is far more important, but in national perception the NO game will be huge.

Win them both and we will deservedly be in the discussion for top 3-4 teams in the NFL and Super Bowl contenders. Not that such discussion means anything, but as a fan it is fun.

What I want to see is a relatively injury-free final 7 games.

i would prefer if we lost to the Saints but beat the Colts in the AFC Championship and beat the saints in the Super Bowl.

Beating the 17-0 Colts in the AFCCG and the 18-0 Saints in the Super Bowl-- not THAT would be crazy!

I don't really want anyone to even match 16-0 though.

I'd say in reality the Jets game is far more important, but in national perception the NO game will be huge.

Indeed.

Beat us and you pretty much clinch the division, especially with the Ronnie Brown may be done for the season rumors floating around.

If the Jets win, it's a two horse race with 6 to go with the Jets holding the tiebreak and only 1 game back. If you win, the division is yours barring a miracle.

I'll say this, as a Jets fan, I'm not confident coming into this Sunday at all. But unlike most Jet fans, I'll be at the final 3 home games despite our horrible play since we beat you Week 2, and unlike most Jet fans, I'm making the trip up for the 5th straight time to take my beatings in Gillette. Then again, they are 2-2 in my first 4 trips up there.

Indeed.

Beat us and you pretty much clinch the division, especially with the Ronnie Brown may be done for the season rumors floating around.

If the Jets win, it's a two horse race with 6 to go with the Jets holding the tiebreak and only 1 game back. If you win, the division is yours barring a miracle.

I'll say this, as a Jets fan, I'm not confident coming into this Sunday at all. But unlike most Jet fans, I'll be at the final 3 home games despite our horrible play since we beat you Week 2, and unlike most Jet fans, I'm making the trip up for the 5th straight time to take my beatings in Gillette. Then again, they are 2-2 in my first 4 trips up there.

Good post, and good for you for not whining when the chips are down and staying true to your team. Good luck, though I hope we stomp you.

We're not losing to another team not named the Colts this year.

I will be royally POed if we lose another game to a team that IS named the Colts this year.

We owned them in every way but the scoreboard, and on their field. In January I think we take care of the scoreboard statistic.

That is, unless the Colts go one-and-done for the seventh time this decade and we don't have to take them out in the AFCCG. I'd be fine with that too.

We're not losing another game, period.

This team can clearly beat up on anyone in the NFL. We owned the Colts through 3 quarters, and then stopped playing. We should be able to trounce anyone, including NO. The only team that an stop us is ourselves, and we've already been way too generous in giving away 3 games in the 2nd half this year.

13-3 and the SB.

We're not losing another game, period.

This team can clearly beat up on anyone in the NFL. We owned the Colts through 3 quarters, and then stopped playing. We should be able to trounce anyone, including NO. The only team that an stop us is ourselves, and we've already been way too generous in giving away 3 games in the 2nd half this year.

13-3 and the SB.

I kid of course. I do think we have a good shot at the SB, but I really disagree that we can trounce everyone. There are a lot of good teams in this league.

Attachments

• kool-aid.gif.jpg
    kool-aid.gif.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 129
lets take out every body...lets go 7-0 to end the regular season and 3-0 in the playoffs. this team is very good. we are going places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back